The Israel Crisis

expvideo

How do you feel about Israel's fight with Lebanon?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Israel's fight with Lebanon?

• I side with Israel, Hezbollah crossed the line
    • Israel's crossing a line killing civilians
    • They're both wrong
    • I don't care
    • I do care, but not that much
    • I'm really upset with the US for supporting Israel in this

Gee, I wonder why...could be because nobody was answering them.

Go look at the threads, I kept giving answers and answers and people skipped it like it wasn't good enough to them. I even answered your question about the UN and said "I don't know why they were bombed". It could have been a mistake, it could have been intentional, who knows. It doesn't matter what I think, the fact is it happened and we don't know all the details yet.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go look at the threads, I kept giving answers and answers and people skipped it like it wasn't good enough to them. I even answered your question about the UN and said "I don't know why they were bombed". It could have been a mistake, it could have been intentional, who knows. It doesn't matter what I think, the fact is it happened and we don't know all the details yet.

No one listens to you because you keep spouting racist and homophobic comments. That usually kills any chance of people wanting to read your posts.

homosexuals have marriage rights

unless you actually meant it. it would suggest that you frown upon same sex life partners being able to express their feelings for each other by getting married.

not that it detracts me from reading your posts though Pilman. You just asked for an example.

I shall refrain from posting as much as I can in this thread - as it's obvious that gerbil and Pilman are pretty much set in their ways, and nothing short of a thermonuclear device applied by a registered proctologist will change their minds.

What I will say, however - is that both sides are in the wrong in some ways - but Israel is being a right twat of a country by taking it much too far.

Dont you hold back there DarkLite, say what you really mean....

But I promised the kittens that I would be a happy person - and posting what I really think would rip the happy from my heart and throw it into the fire alongside Israel's compassion and regard for human life.

I'd like to provide some examples:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696

Cheers! Zune

Really? Could have fooled me. Heres my examples, the so called Palestinians who are being liberated by the evil zionists oh no.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...838&q=pallywood

(Palestinians are great actors)

http://seconddraft.org/streaming/aldurah.wmv

Proof that Al-Durah (The kid with his father) being killed by Israelis was a hoax. Watch the video.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm trying to make a point. You are proving it. You people are so fed up with propaganda and there is nothing that can change your minds. I'm trying to tell to the people arguing about what's "really" going on that it's pointless. And you do not have to explain propaganda to me. I'm from the Balkans i should know what it is.

Cheers! Zune

P.S. By "you people" i'm talking about Israelis, Americans, Palestinians etc.

But I promised the kittens that I would be a happy person - and posting what I really think would rip the happy from my heart and throw it into the fire alongside Israel's compassion and regard for human life.

Since Hezbollah's and Hamas's compassion and regard for human life long burned to ash, we need to throw your heart in there to keep the fire warm.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm trying to make a point. You are proving it. You people are so fed up with propaganda and there is nothing that can change your minds. I'm trying to tell to the people arguing about what's "really" going on that it's pointless. And you do not have to explain propaganda to me. I'm from the Balkans i should know what it is.

Cheers! Zune

P.S. By "you people" i'm talking about Israelis, Americans, Palestinians etc.

Yes everyone that opposes you is brainwashed and ignorant gotchya :rolleyes:

well your the one who said it :P

but you have to acknowledge that being in israel may give you a less than unbiased view of the conflict?

cheers

mig

I am dual citizenship, I was born in the US. Infact I used to be a hardcore liberal and an atheist after seeing all these videos on Zionism and when I learned why Israel does what it does and how a lot of the propaganda was nothing but ###### I changed my mind. I have plenty of posts from my "Anti-Zionism" days.

Given that deliberately targetting civilians (not just killing them because a military target is cowardly using them as a human shield, or a case of mistaken identity) is a war crime, and that every missile Hezbollah launch into Israel is targetted at civilians, why are people concentrating on war crimes Israel "may" have committed instead of condemning the war crimes Hezbollah have and continue to blatantly commit?

As for civilian vehicles blown up by the IDF, I'd like to show you a few examples of vehicles terrorists have used against Israel in the past:

WhatAr9.jpg

_39094494_un203.jpg

_40397315_beirutcarbomb_ap203b.jpg

Unfortunately, Hezbollah don't use military vehicles to get around, instead they pretend to be civilians, having no regard for the lives of the Lebanese.

If they did care about the Lebanese, why don't they fight from up in the mountains keeping civilians out of harms way?

Oh wait, with civilians out of harms way, there wouldn't be newsbites showing dead Lebanese to try and make Israel out to be the bad guys.

Given that deliberately targetting civilians (not just killing them because a military target is cowardly using them as a human shield, or a case of mistaken identity) is a war crime, and that every missile Hezbollah launch into Israel is targetted at civilians, why are people concentrating on war crimes Israel "may" have committed instead of condemning the war crimes Hezbollah have and continue to blatantly commit?

As for civilian vehicles blown up by the IDF, I'd like to show you a few examples of vehicles terrorists have used against Israel in the past:

WhatAr9.jpg

_39094494_un203.jpg

_40397315_beirutcarbomb_ap203b.jpg

Unfortunately, Hezbollah don't use military vehicles to get around, instead they pretend to be civilians, having no regard for the lives of the Lebanese.

If they did care about the Lebanese, why don't they fight from up in the mountains keeping civilians out of harms way?

Oh wait, with civilians out of harms way, there wouldn't be newsbites showing dead Lebanese to try and make Israel out to be the bad guys.

hide.jpg

You ever been there?

You really think men send out their women and children to be cannon fodder?

That piece of propaganda ranks alongside the IRA slogans and duabs all over Belfast, one sides view only.

You ever been there?

Yes, have you?

I grew up in the middle east.

The image is a symbolic representation of what happens.

Hamas and Hezbollah operate from civilian areas so that if they are attacked, civilians are sure to die, thus making it look bad for Israel.

The PLO have an excellent bunch of spin doctors that make Labour's look pathetic.

Don't believe it?

Why are Hezbollah operating from civilian areas then?

Why are they not out in the sparsly populated hills where civilians won't get harmed?

Yep, every month. I have to deal with several sides of the ongoing hate and its not good against evil its a bloody crying shame and if i could bash all the so called leaders heads together i would.

Archived