China Airsoft Development

menatarms

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is indeed a JG - I can confirm it.
JG or Xinda? The third possibility is "Jin Bo" (or whatever the automatic translator spewed out), but the gun isn't said to be made by JG anywhere. The new AK47S replica yields some info, but it's sparse and downright strange (the same company also released two XM8s - metal and plastic GB). What teh fook?
JG or Xinda? The third possibility is "Jin Bo" (or whatever the automatic translator spewed out), but the gun isn't said to be made by JG anywhere. The new AK47S replica yields some info, but it's sparse and downright strange (the same company also released two XM8s - metal and plastic GB). What teh fook?

Most likely a JG - info on that company is sparse, but the plastic wood is very similar to the JG AK wood.

ATM there are a lot of new chinese companies popping up with similar products - I personally reckon that some of them are from the same company but are shipped with different brands.

A british purchase tax on "luxury items"

It is 17.5% of the value of all "luxury" items like sanitary towels (very luxury).

Bread, milk, children's clothes and cakes are exempt and some things like domestic heating fuel are taxed at a lower rate.

All imported goods are also subject to this tax and some imported goods are also subject to import duty too.

I like being taxed, it gives me a warm glow.

I get paid *taxed* and jump in my car *taxed* to go to work, I fuel up *taxed* and get the re to earn the government more tax. I make a few calls on my mobile *taxed* and head back to my rented house *taxed* I think about getting a mortgage *taxed* when I pass the shop I decide to get a few groceries *taxed*. I get home to discover I have inherited a few quid *taxed* and that my airsoft parcel from hong kong has arrived *taxed* *taxed* *taxed*.

I go to sleep, they haven't taxed that yet. <sighs>

Stunt

the funny thing is though that it isn't just "luxury" items that get it.

It covers medicine, sanitary towels, most foods, most books etc.

When you already pay tax on your income and then nearly everything you buy is taxed too, basicly it is a stealth way to double your tax burden.

If you get the person sending you an item to label it as a gift sometimes you dodge the tax.

pain in the *albartroth*,

Stunt

Oh dear... that's no good.

Case in point - cousin inherited 5000 Quid. The Government took 40% of it. Nice. The boy's uncle died and you take almost half of the money he left lovingly to his nephew. Thank you Tony Blair. -_-

On a happier note - the MP001 is NOT A JG.

IT IS IN FACT A DOUBLE EAGLE.

YES PEOPLE. DE. The same DE that made the M50/UTG M324/Swissarms 6 rifle.

They also make the MP002 (AK) MP003 (AK-B) which are just their old DE M86 series guns (same as the old UTG AKs) with new boxes.

And get this - the MP004 is coming soon.

AEG.

Abundance of metal parts on the outside.

VERY NICE and MUCH better than their older AEGs.

Ex-Em-f**king-ate.

Oh yeah, baby.

the funny thing is though that it isn't just "luxury" items that get it.

It covers medicine, sanitary towels, most foods, most books etc.

When you already pay tax on your income and then nearly everything you buy is taxed too, basicly it is a stealth way to double your tax burden.

If you get the person sending you an item to label it as a gift sometimes you dodge the tax.

pain in the *albartroth*,

Stunt

Why do you think that the Americans got so ###### off about you guys taxing us? Because we knew that you guys just love to make money...so we decided to split off and made our own nation.

Now we get taxed alot, too. But not as much as you guys, unless you live in the Demokratik People's Republik of Kalifornia (DPRK, sound familiar anyone?).

Which, thankfully, I do not.

On a happier note - the MP001 is NOT A JG.

IT IS IN FACT A DOUBLE EAGLE.

In fact, no it is actually JG. Tho the box looks awfully like the DE M50 <_<

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=18888.0

Nachosdesign just got one. "FULL metal and 400 fps out of the box"

This things on my xmas list :D

In fact, no it is actually JG. Tho the box looks awfully like the DE M50  <_<

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=18888.0

Nachosdesign just got one. "FULL  metal and 400 fps out of the box"

This things on my xmas list  :D

Wrong. The Gun is produced by Double Eagle - thier HK headquarters has it on display.

Archived