Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Minimi are 2 Classic Army and the other one Star, I use often CA parà version, my favourite rifle is:

CQB Classic army for M4

Mk 43 Inokatsu for SAW

One of my custom for sniper rifle

I'm still waiting:

1 M24 fluted barrell CA

1 M40 XB new version Sun P

1 Barrett M82 kit...... where I'll try to customize every internal parts, new cylinder, piston and head.... to use a super spring

1 Barrett part from Tipman ( paint ball ) where I'll try to customize the bull pup barrett version

I've already 2 sniper rifle in my laboratory and 1 M733

so we have to added 7 rifles more.....

I've also 7 guns..... :)

at the end I'll have

37 rifles

7 guns

Edited by one shot
may i ask what the two snipers are on the second to last pic?

Hi,

they are custom rifles totally create by myself, I've used for internal parts kit PDI level III, laylax zero trigger, PDI outer barrell and inner, hop up PDI.

some parts are:

minimi cover

laylax pump action stock

CA 870 grip

M14 RIS

in one of this there is a barrell to operate the trigger, because how you can see the grip is a little bit forward respect the trigger....... a custom solution to have a shorter SWS.

take a look

BarrettM82007.jpg

BarrettM82008.jpg

BarrettM82009.jpg

BarrettM82010.jpg

BarrettM82011.jpg

BarrettM82012.jpg

Some pictures more better....

Collezione022.jpg

[/img]

Lovely guns - The snipers and Patriots look like the doggies naddies.

One Shot seems to keep his collection high in quality - At least it looks that way...I prefer upgrading to metal, quality kits, real parts etc - it means I spend more bucks for less guns but more isnt always better - I think I got around 2 stock plastic aegs that need upgrading - my 3rd and 4th purchase in airsoft a psg1 (upgraded with RAS and bits) but still stock body and a upgraded but still plastic bodied g3sas.

The classics you dont need to upgrade as they are perfect stock :D

Id rather have 10 all metal plush guns or classics than 100 stock AEGs.

Of course Id rather have 100 all metal plush guns and no Marui plastic or trademarkless metal in sight :P

One Shot - One word - SLATBOARD :D If that Barrett falls its going to go through the floor!