Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I know...this is the first M4 which caught my attention, and I like reasonable load-outs, so...my AK's weren't fitting the bill for the PMC/goodie gun...I have some more guns I'm planning on...AUGs etc...every loadout deserves a unique gun. :-)

believe it or not, i'm pretty sure that PMC's use AK's just as often.

PMC/goodie gun...

Polar opposites?

The Badger would agree that an ak of almost any varience would work for a PMC loadout, seeing as they're cheaper and much easier find than m4's

And just so the Badger isnt spaming...

PC180003.jpg

Its old, but he figures that you'll live, and it maybe has something to do with PMC AK's

I've had it for close to a year with no problems. One of my favorite.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c77/pwbe...DSC_0003-14.jpg

That's awesome dude. I've been thinking of getting one for so long now. I just need about $50 more and I can finally get that beauty! Ahh!!!

Edited by OverKiller93
believe it or not, i'm pretty sure that PMC's use AK's just as often.

I know...but I have a hard time convincing myself that I'm not just being cheap (technically I could use my AK's for almost every loadout...) You guys just shut up and let me convince myself I need to buy more guns! :D

I suggest, and I know this sounds crazy, UTG's vertical foregrip. It says it's designed by Guarder, but who cares...it was one of the most comfortable grips I've ever held. Good for medium to large sized hands.

-Vic

P.S. Don't get turned off because it's UTG...I've seen them on PTWs and real weapons, so no worries there. ^_^