[B.o.E] Special Forces Group Game Pictures

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B.o.E Is at again only this time there is plenty of snow to go around. Thanks to those who made the venue possible and to the local PD. Congrats to SSG Animal and SSG Solid In their much well earned NCO promotion **SALUTE**

Here are a few of the pics from the days Operation. Big Salute to all of you who made this a OP

IMG_4105.jpg

Staging Area.

IMG_4114.jpg

Awesome Op!

IMG_4179.jpg

Movin!

IMG_4172.jpg

SSG Nopi

IMG_4138.jpg

Nothing but good times and great sportsmanship!

IMG_4221-1.jpg

Lets not forget the money shot !

Capt

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I would hate to be sponsored by the Army. I play airsoft partially to get away from it. I don't want to worry about military courtesy while I'm playing a game.

And to that other poster... I don't know where you play, but there's always a good mix of past and current military.

Also, its HOOAH NOT HUA.

Ughhh, I see some guys in there I personally dont like. Opsgear.....

But I guess non of that really matters here. Nice loadouts!

Wow, I would hate to be sponsored by the Army. I play airsoft partially to get away from it. I don't want to worry about military courtesy while I'm playing a game.

And to that other poster... I don't know where you play, but there's always a good mix of past and current military.

Also, its HOOAH NOT HUA.

You need a lesson on not being a fake. HUA and HOOAH are the exact same. Unless you are a poolee, then you should know that already.

Howdy Arnies here are a few pics from Operation Westwood and a Big welcome home to PFC Glycerin good luck in sage brother.

Big Thanks to our Team Sponsors and to our Local Police Department

TAS

US ARMY

B.o.E SF

We had a cold day of Awesome Airsoft the windchill put the Temp outside at or around 5 degrees and it was worth the frozen snot to be able to have hands on instructors working with B.o.E as well as the the Multicam uniforms Provided to the Enitre B.o.E SF Airsoft Team Big SALUTE to TASUS ARMYB.o.E SF for Making this happen.

e_img_4482.jpg

B.o.E SF and Guest and we truly enjoy the new command tent and heaters and Grill and Food gotta love Garbage Hash on a cold morning of Wargames!

f_img_4488.jpg

Yoohooo anyone ?

d_img_4309.jpg

Myself issuing out the Multicam To the Men

3_img_4312.jpg

issuing out the custom ARMY dog Tags out to the Men

4_img_4328.jpg

Team B.o.E outfitted in Propper Multicam "the wave of the future" and yes current SF A-Teams and Select USMC recon are using Multicam , we dont just fight in deserts!

e_img_4717.jpg

B.o.E Suppressing ARMY HUA!

If your ever in Utah and you want to experience Wargames on the next level then be sure to hit us up for a nice friendly filled Wargame Operation.

Pointman whats up my man !

Rad OUT!

Edited by Radrockin
But I guess non of that really matters here. Nice loadouts!

You need a lesson on not being a fake. HUA and HOOAH are the exact same. Unless you are a poolee, then you should know that already.

HUA? I have never, ever seen that actually used. I realize HOOAH came from HUA, but I've never seen it spelled like that. But i'll bow down to your omniscient knowledge and give thanks to your guiding hand so I can stop being "fake".

I find it ironic you've got a US Army user bar.

Uhh... ok. Is it that ironic that when I play airsoft I just want to PLAY and not worry about who outranks me and what I say to them?

Also, its HOOAH NOT HUA.

Ugh... Think about it

• 3 weeks later...

Happy new Year Arnies from all of us here at B.o.E SF

We had a Great Operation Codename:Joe Dirt

I would also like to give a Big salute to our 2nd in command Lt ajax as he had his birthday as well .. SALUTE!

thanks to our Army brothers for showing us how multicam is worn.

OPJOE025.jpg

AA all the way!

OPJOE024.jpg

Airborne!

OPJOE019.jpg

B.o.E SF SSG Solid Nice Gr 300 L

OPJOE021.jpg

The birthday man himself..

OPJOE006.jpg

US ARMY is the BEST in the WORLD!

OPJOE008.jpg

B.o.E SF Very Own Multicam Wearin SGT Kingster showing off his G&G Pm5A5 to Dallas D !

OPJOE007.jpg

our Firebase! hehe

OPJOE009.jpg

B.o.E's Newest member PFC DOG Woof!

Thanks again to our guests and our sponsors US ARMY and TAS and you the hardcore Wargamer looking to step it up.

Capt out!

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is a First for Utah Airosft...... B.o.E Winter night Operations Hosted by BlackopsELite and the US ARMY.

The Weather was mild 28Degrees during the day and 15degrees at night. The night was Black and the Sportsmanship was second to none. I have to say that everyone in attendance performed excellent skill sets in all B.o.E engagement rules and ROE all together. The Training We did "attack The Fixed Defensive Positions" worked out well for the Scenario we implemented later in the night. Great a Big Salute to LT for the Training and To my Men who know how to fight!

Things I would suggest for future B.o.E cold weather Operations.

Charger Batteries

Wear good Gloves

Charge Batteries

and Clear Night Time approved Safety glasses or Goggles

To our guests we give you a SALUTE for your Hardcore-ness you are all warriors!

Here are a few of the Day Dusk Night Images for Operation Subzero.

OpSubzero007.jpg

Warrant 3 Airborne

OpSubzero006.jpg

Spc Razor with his compact!

OpSubzero019.jpg

B.o.E, US ARMY, And Friends

OpSubzero036.jpg

OpSubzero064.jpg

Utah's First Winter Night Operation!

OpSubzero050.jpg

B.o.E'S private Shoot house

OpSubzero043.jpg

MOSS YOUR JEEP IS SWEET

As always a big thanks to our local law enforcment for their cooperation TAS & US ARMY

GAME ON!

CAPT

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Im actually no longer part of BOE, although my team and BOE still play together regularly. I've created a new team, the one that your talking about sporting the ABU's, we're known as Park City Airsoft (PCA) Cambodia. They just need to change my forum name lol.

As soon as PCA and BOE get a game together we'll get up some pics for ya of the comparison.

Hey PJ!

Hows it going!

First off ..Yes we travel and we are hosting our first National Operation In Arpil in Utah with the US Army so stay tuned for those details to be leaked.

PJ is a Great Sportman tactical thinker and all around Gearwhore! He is after you belladonna lol and now PJ is at the helm of his Team right where he belongs. Allies you can say for sure in the Greatest State for airsoft .............Utah !!

Here is a little battle footage from an Operation we had. I like the "Combat Medic Roll" personally!

Thanks to Recruit Night Road of B.o.E for the Fine Editing Job. We are truly fortunate to be surroundied in this sport with talented individuals for sure!

B.o.E !

IMG_5854.JPG

Staging Area!

IMG_5843.JPG

MSG ToolMAn!

IMG_5840.JPG

SSG Animal

IMG_5850.JPG

B.o.E SF and guests HUA!

GAME ON ARNIES!!!!

Cpt

Edited by Radrockin
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy Arnies,

We conducted Operation Codename:IceWind in the middle of the Snow Filled Utah Mountains Right off of Pine view reservoir to be exact. Thanks to the forest service for permission and thanks to the Local Cafe Chris's for letting us use their Parking Area for staging the Days operations. It Appears that Airsoft is a welcomed sport due to no Paint Littering the Fields (go figure) This Area of Operation was a demanding AO with upwards of 4 feet of snow with every step; however, the fighting was great and working with team EVS and Team Army and let us not forget PCA is always a privilege. We eve tried a new style of game based off of the video game Gears of War. I must say only the hardest of the Hardcore where on hand for this operation.

Big Salute to Warrant Officer1 Toolman in his well deserved promotion SALUTE!

SALUTE to all the Teams on hand that had a great attitude the entire time.

To our recruits ...continue to show your bearings at all times.

I enjoyed the nice Fire we had and getting to know our friends in the North of Utah . The drive was simple except Spc Razor's steering went out on 12th street and My self and SSgt Young rallied back down the canyon to assist in our guys making the operation and getting the vehicle out of the road. Salute to SSgt Young for his mechanical know how… SALUTE!

Sgt Alpha I want to give you a salute for your growth as a warrior/Leader SALUTE!

Here is the group photo from the day. Thanks to Perry of PCA for snapping the image.

Untitled-13ICEWIND.gif

Words of advice. Keep your batteries Warm until your deploying into the fight. The cold sucks the life out of these batteries and until a Airsoft Manufacture'screates a cold weather battery like the Real Military use , keep a spare on your persons .

Water is Key in all activities when you exert your self and in the winter it is no diffrent.

Salute !!

cpt

never played a game in snow, that should be fun.

Hello!

Are you in Utah?

If so you can link up with B.o.E and head out for some Snow Ops ..while the snow lasts that is.

The Snow is a battle all in its self sometimes let alone fighting Team Army and other integrity driven Teams Like Park city Airsoft, Team delta force, and 187th in the Snow.

Also if your in utah you should check out the new Tactical Airsoft Supply Store on 3300 south 363 East Salt Lake City Utah or call em to find out when the next Op's are going to be 801.467.6422. We are proud to be sponsored by TAS and US ARMY!

Game on!

Rad

Edited by Radrockin