[B.o.E] Special Forces Group Game Pictures

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool group guys

lone_bullet:

How about some US N A V Y propaganda then!?

michael_monsoor_1.jpg

The US NAVY is great, and R.I.P for that seal who threw himself on a live nade to save his fellow warriors thus making that Operator KIA in that PIC you posted^^^.

Here are a few images from what seems to be our last night operation with out snow on the ground here in Utah.

BoEInventational011.jpg

B.o.E, US ARMY, ACE Co. 187 and the rest of the night fighters.

BoEInventational015.jpg

Fighters prepare as dusk sets in for the night time fighting.

BoEInventational008.jpg

This Operator is enjoying his new KAW M16 from TAS. It hits hard like an MMA Fighter, Speakin gof fighters here is a photo of myself and UFC Fighter Jeremy Horn after discussing fighting along side of B.o.E & Co. in an airsoft war game here in Utah. He too is sponsored by the US ARMY & Tru Soldier and I have donated the MMA Grenade Glove I am wearing signed by Jermey to Tactical Airsoft Supply's Wall of Glory.

BoEInventational001.jpg

And this is all Eagle Gear on LT, Man He cannot get enough Eagle Industries.

BoEInventational006-1.jpg

Shooting friends is what it is all about, See you in the FIGHT!

Capt

Edited by Radrockin
Cool group guys

lone_bullet:

How about some US N A V Y propaganda then!?

<snip>

You just HAD to do this, aye? ;)

It's just that I think that I've seen enough of US troopers, army, navy,... forces on TV so.... :)

They're quite common allover the world ( my mate in in the Belgian Navy, he saw them in Libanon )

And since I am one of those guys who puts everything in question ( and made quite a few unwanted enemies like that :( ) ... I tend to have my own opinion about EVERYTHING :D

Just leave me be ;), Live and let live, aye? :)

oh and btw how happens the sponsoring? plain money or is it materials?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Arnies,

Team B.o.E, Team ARMY, Team Ace co Tactical Airsoft Supply & guests all came together for Operation Codenamed:XMAS Drop held in the great Utah Desert.

The Operation is a Sub for Santa event and all proceeds from the rafle are being donated to the Family to Family Network based out of Utah. The Chairtiy will give families in need including Military families gifts and toys for Christmas. This is a great cause and one that is close to me personally, when I was 5-6 I was given the opportunity to meet with the MARINES and get toys for myself throguh Sub for Santa so this year we pay it forward and every year we will host this Operation as a staple in our B.o.E Diet!

We raised 305.00 dollars and it is awesome to see our airsoft community come togehter to help those in need... SALUTE! Thanks to Tactical Airsoft Supply for donating all of the prizes like G&G bb's and the 300.00 Gift Card to shop at Tactical Airsoft Supply

Thanks to the US ARMY for showing up in force after the group photo lol You guys and gals are awesome at your jobs and working as a team. I truly see the benifit of a Rank Structure in Airsoft and the Real World.

Here are some pics from the operation.

Xmzdrop002.jpg

B.o.E SF & co.

Xmzdrop032.jpg

He gave his tooth for the kids!

Xmzdrop018.jpg

SFC Dead_guy

Xmzdrop057.jpg

Sgt Solid Waiting for the fight! Nice TAT!

Xmzdrop043.jpg

Going over the Op Orders and Grids for deployment! Head to Head aginst 20 Members of Team ARMY will make you rethink your tactics.

Again Thanks for all the support and donated toys and cash for the Sub for Santa.

See you in the Fight!

Capt Radrockin

B.o.E SF

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Arnies,

Operation fortress

We had a great time building our Area o Operation which will be an ongoing process. The Foxholes and MG positions as well as FOBs are coming along just dandy.

This is allowing for patrolling & ambush tactics to be utilized with that much wanted element of surprise. Each Base camp is approx 1 Mile apart in a 5 mile square grid.

Sucks to have to hump it all the way back to get in the fight once you make it to the Opforce FOB. I was able to get with in 30meters of the Opforces however, I was eliminated and the walk back to my FOB taught me to not get shot again. Ya right!

Good Times.

fortress007.jpg

B.o.E FOB

fortress012.jpg

Training

fortress014.jpg

Bounding through Open Terrain.

fortress019.jpg

Sgt Solid in the FOB. Enjoy Italy Sgt Solid! AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY !!!

fortress044.jpg

Misfits!

fortress011.jpg

Digging in.

fortress034.jpg

The "allaince" forces

Good times everyone , good times !

Thanks again to our loyal sponsors :

Turtle Tuff Shelters

US ARMY

Tactical Airsoft Supply

www.v2fix.com

See you in the Fight!

Capt Rad

Edited by Radrockin
  • 3 weeks later...

We held Operation Day 2 in the Utah Desert and it was a great xperience with great fighters.

We expect to have snow at the next Op, exciting to use the pill boxes in the winter.

day2024.jpg

Team B.o.E and Co.

day2034.jpg

one of the MG positions

day2016.jpg

Gotta appriciate the Carpooling by the USAF

day2003.jpg

Team work

day2015.jpg

B.o.E FOB

day2011.jpg

Cpl Stravos Digging in!

IF your in UTah and you would like to fight with or against Team B.o.E Team ARMY ACe Co and 187 then hit us up!

See you in the fight!

Capt

Edited by Radrockin

Well Arnies we finally had snow fall and it was great for the battles that took place at Operation: Get Some.

Thanks go out to the US ARMY as always and to our Supply line Sponsor TAS for always making sure our Gats and Ammo are ready for the winter fight!

Here are pics from the days Op.

DSCN0169.jpg

Team B.o.E

DSCN0166.jpg

Chowing down on MRE's

getsomezor014.jpg

Lt Ajax Motioning towards the opforce.

getsomezor012.jpg

Misfits! Hooah!

getsomezor013.jpg

ACU's Do have a Terrain they work well in.....

Thanks to all of the 20+ Operators who made the trek in the Snow throguh the hills and woods to fight!

Happy Holidays to you all !

See you in the Fight!

Capt

• 3 weeks later...

Sup Arnies,

B.o.E hosted Operation Glacier Sun with a great turnout for 25 degree weather with 10-15mph winds making it feel like 5 degrees outside. it was all worht the intense firfights and waypoint battles. Good work to ACE co. on completing the objectives and handing it to B.o.E and Team ARMY SALUTE.

Here are a few of the pics from the fights in the Utah Desert/Mountains.

Glacier034_sm.jpg

B.o.E & Co. Braved the cold weather to fight, train, and have fun.

Glacier057.jpg

82nd AA 10th Mnt. and Rad

Glacier045.jpg

Scenerio Briefing to the Opposition.

Glacier051.jpg

Good times!

Glacier027.jpg

B.o.E Training Group. This was taken in the early Morning when it was very chilly.

Glacier053.jpg

LT engaging targets down range.

We always fight, Like Clockwork... if you are in Utah and want to join B.o.E, Team US ARMY, and Co. then Hit us up.

See you in the fight!

Capt

• 4 weeks later...

I want to say that this was a great Operation:Long Road

longroad014.jpg

B.o.E and Co. giving you the Glycerin! If you weren't there you should just kick your own butt.

longroad002.jpg

Warrant Airborne ready for training (instructor style)

longroad001.jpg

Lt Ajax teamed up with Chief in giving us a lesson in what a pill box really is like.

longroad003.jpg

Cpl Chicken Hawk.

longroad005.jpg

Sgt Joker giving instructions during a B.o.E training Eval.

longroad006.jpg

Sgt Razor is Good To GO. Thanks for the AA's in the field which is what allowed us the pictures we have & I am going to get a Lanyard for the Camera.

longroad012.jpg

The Chrono Station Ran by LT and Chief. SALUTE to you Men for a Job well done.

longroad004.jpg

SFC Nopi and LT Ajax utilizing the bunker.

longroad017.jpg

SFC Dead_guy covering his Sector while we were moving to a rally poitn to regroup, refit, and re attack the ACE co 187 Dynamic Duo. B.o.E and Team Army pushed on the East and West sides heading South in order to fight. We pushed in all the way to the Opposing Base Camps while owning the way point however, by the time my men called in the Victory, we had called "index" due to a health issue with a Operator. I am pleased to see the Universal "Index" is still very effective to this Day.

The Operator was assessed on the Spot by a Cert Medic and he was advised to go to the hospital for further Eval. Thanks to SFC T for rendering the Aid Salute!

Lets remember to be safe at all times, folks please do not go above and beyond your own capabilities.

We are always looking for other Teams to host an Operation, if your team would like to fight Team B.o.E please contact us and our Allies and I am sure we can get something going.

Its nice to see everyone having a good time.

Now the 500+ Fps Evolution that took place..

That was an intense situation for sure. I wound up moving into the firefight taking indirect fire from rampage and filming Ajax with out him knowing and then he drew his pistol on my fast as hell and just about shot me however his great trigger discipline is noted in the Video I shot. This is not the best however, it is a First for B.o.E and Utah Airsoft in general.

Please Remember these are experts at what they do and should not be tried at home or in back yards.

Capt

• 2 weeks later...

We deployed to the Outpost for Operation Val's day, The daybefore (Friday 13th) the weather didnt seem to be bad. After reading the weather reports it said 50/50 chance of snow. So we all woke to falling snow. Now some would choose to sleep in and stay Warm and etc... others would see this as a perfect Opportunity to get out int the SUCK and Fight!

Valday041.jpg

B.o.E and Co.

Valday043.jpg

our pals from Ace co shoing how they do things gangsta!

Valday053.jpg

Team B.o.E at the first Waypoint.

Valday009.jpg

Lt Ajax going down range.

Valday010.jpg

B.o.E Sgt Joker taking a B.o.E RCT through individual training evolutions.

Valday013.jpg

Warrant Airborne saying hi.

Valday019.jpg

Slicing pie

This was a great Operation as usual. We also held the first 500+fps operations in Utah. getting kills at 300+ feet out . good to go! We will contiue to host these types of FPS ops. Strict RoE are in place and everyone who is classed in the 415-500fps weapons Class must go through a extensive briefing on Codes of conduct and all things Saftey. The Fear of comabt is very prevelent on the battlefield. No little bush can stop the rounds. Only a brick wall will or a dirt burm will save you butt from the incoming rounds or... TEAM Work and tactics.

Good times. Thanks to our sponsors as always . US ARMY, TAS, and turtletuff shelters, for supporting our team.

capt

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Arnies,

We had a great Operation Irish Luck 3 with intense 300 400 500 600FPS rifles all active in the fights and not to mention Chief Warrant Airborne_elites Corned beef and Cabbage on hand for Grub.. Yummy.

post-25-1237174134_thumb.jpg

B.o.E and Co.

today312.jpg

Salute TO Chief Airborne for fixin up the great grub!

post-25-1237173844_thumb.jpg

Sand Bag Detail!

post-25-1237174204_thumb.jpg

Moving out!

post-25-1237174253_thumb.jpg

Our friends in Ace Co. Taking rounds after getting into a heavy firefight.

post-25-1237174302_thumb.jpg

550fps Full Auto In bound..

I must say that our 600fps Full Auto Ops are intense. Hearing the sound of these machines as they Chug along with their Springs Cracking the rounds out down range and breaking the wind in its way is Awesome.

The Fights are great and now that the warmer months are upon us here we look to th night. (400 fps MAX) for night ops.

Big Thanks to our sponsors of over two years ... The US ARMY and TAS

Big Salute to all who attend the Ops and brign their A game!

We will see you in the fight!

Capt

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice pics.

Is Hawk still part of the team?

Hawk is around. He isn't an active shooter, just a great guy to hang with..

bb's are round lol

Thanks for the nice words. We have our first Night Operation :STARLITE on the 11th and I will be sure to post the pics from the fights.

Bring on the night!

Rad

We had Operation STARLITE out in the Utah west desert.

The Moon was out, the rain was abundant and the night fighting was intense as always at B.o.E Night Operations.

SALUTE to all of the Hardcore who made it out to the fight!

post-25-1239569015_thumb.jpg

B.o.E and Co.

post-4561-1239570650.jpg

Night Tracers Going off after a Night Firefight.

post-25-1239569057_thumb.jpg

Lt.Ajax Rockin his Gat and well developed loadout.

post-25-1239569943_thumb.jpg

Great battle pic.

post-25-1239570025_thumb.jpg

Gotta Salute the US ARMY our sponsor for over two years and going STRONG HOOAH!

post-25-1239570073_thumb.jpg

B.o.E Operators taking aim.

post-25-1239570492_thumb.jpg

Perfect Weather for fighting.

SALUTE to the best in UTAH AIRSOFT hands down.

If you are in Utah and would like to test your operating skills at night then visit the house of B.o.E for more details.

Thanks to TAS for the glow sticks provided to TEAM B.o.E

Thanks to the US ARMY for all of the training over the years. SALUTE

Got nightops?

Rad