CA 249

michael_collins

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im really excited about this release, although i really hope the price is affordable.

Id love to see more people filling the SAW gunner's role with authentic weapons. M16's with beta C mags make me want to puke.

everyones talking rrp, nobody really cares about price, if its £200, i want one, if its £2000, i still want one, what i really wanna know is WHEN WHEN WHEN can i get my grubby mitts on it, im guessing nobody has even a ruff estimate of a release date yet? please forgive me if someone already mentioned a date but im a bit tired and may have missed it

Definitely looks the business, but if i were to be able to afford such a beast (Unlikely,as i doubt it will be in my price range!) i think i will definitely be waiting for peformance / build info and lots of user reviews before splashing out.

Its not that i dont trust CA (I own an M15 and so far have had no issues, its a superb gun) i just think V1's are probably something best steered clear of, as we all know CA dont usually bring out the best goods of their capability in the first run :) . Then again who knows, they may have really tried this time to get something right, and might suprise us....

Wanted to fill the LMG gunner post for a while..........its a whole new world from snipeing.

if they are going for only $600 that aint much really is it?

this is my ticket to getting an MG :D nice!

this is something to add to my list, its like a bottomless pit......only in list form.

Just thought I'd interject here.

$600 USD is very cheap for a FULL-STEEL M249.

Even with Hong Kong Street prices, that's cheaper than the TOP minimi.

OMFGWTFBBQLOLROFLMFAODOESMYBUMLOOKBIGINTHIS?!?!?!!?1?!?!1/!?!11?1!1?1?1/1!/1/1!/1/11!?1!1?1/11!one

i reckon there'll be a catch some where..."here have a m249 for peanuts."

"cool how much are the mags"

"3000USD each"

Well, I can sort of relate...

endoshoji (closest, perhaps reliable Japanese retailer I can find) says that the ANGS soft-box magazines are almost $300 each - RIP OFF!!!!

Anyways...

OMG WHEN SI THSI COMMING OUT!?!?!

In March? April? May? June?

Just had to say it.

I've heard of a guy who carries tools and extras in a real steel M249 type box man. Just because you buy one doesn't mean you have to use it for ammo.

Plus, some people like to reload in combat. Nothing like an adrenaline rush of ducking behind cover and reloading your weapons when under fire.

Archived