Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

souske you should consider painting the militarys' small arms.

The way your M4 is right now is perfect, don't change it.

Thanks, I probably won't change it much for now, it works for what I need it for at the time being.

Ha ha, I thought about it before. I know for sure when I get myself an AR15, I'm going to paint it since I was able to try so many different paintjobs on this airsoft M4. My friends won't let them near their airsoft M16s or their real steel ARs, they must be conservative in their thinking, lol.

Nice paint job Souske. You used some sort of netting?

Thanks! I used some old netting I had laying around.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

no souske i'm serious though, the military and law enforcement are always open to professional camo painters and you did a fantastic job there. I was reading about it in the new "S.W.A.T 25th anniversery addition" about how a professional gun painter is a great asset to your armory blah blah blah. You could easily find some work out there.

Anyway good luck, nice stuff.

no souske i'm serious though, the military and law enforcement are always open to professional camo painters and you did a fantastic job there.  I was reading about it in the new "S.W.A.T 25th anniversery addition" about how a professional gun painter is a great asset to your armory blah blah blah.  You could easily find some work out there. 

Anyway good luck, nice stuff.

Thanks! I don't believe in painting rifles for other people, especially for professional snipers. Snipers zero their own rifles, and in that respect, I think they would benefit more if they paint the rifles themselves. This is probably because since they know what pattern might work better for their AO. I think for this reason, military snipers usually paint their own rifles. As for LE, I'm not sure, but I think they also usually paint their rifles themselves. Either way, it sounds like a pretty fun job to paint rifles for militar/LE people though.

Bilvo, awesome collection! I remember Knight's were selling limited edition SR25 carbines a while back...and yours reminds me of them a lot. It's not something you see everyday.

Bilvo, awesome collection!  I remember Knight's were selling limited edition SR25 carbines a while back...and yours reminds me of them a lot.  It's not something you see everyday.

TY, the rifle I was going after was more of the Noveske Project Leonidas CQB Support Weapon.. far from finished, prob ordering a 553 with an Aimpoint 3x Magnifier.... I should just get a PTW already.

some new pics, cant decide between Aimpoint or EOTech for the AR-10.. (its a replica aimpoint on there now..) The whitebalance is a little off so.. yeah... they are both painted green/black..

Awsome gun there I was thinking about building sometihng like that. Got the IDea from Novekse Rifleworks. Called the Leonidas or something like that. CQB support weapon. Very nice!

+1

edot:wow somehow i missed your post about all that that i just siad

Edited by FHairsoft1