Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I have to say this...

Victory, you have an awesome looking gun but you screwed it up with that abomination hooked onto your magwell. Do you have trouble finding the magwell without it?

I tried a friend's AR with one on his and I found it to be a hinderance more than anything, not to mention it fouls the beautiful lines of the AR.

Sorry, I have to say this...

Victory, you have an awesome looking gun but you screwed it up with that abomination hooked onto your magwell.  Do you have trouble finding the magwell without it?

I tried a friend's AR with one on his and I found it to be a hinderance more than anything, not to mention it fouls the beautiful lines of the AR.

:P

I mainly have it on there to be different.

I kinda' get a kick out of it when people say it's ugly, LOL.

But yeah, I don't keep it on there all the time.

-Vic

A lot of hassle changing stuff from the CQB SEAL body onto the Zombie Killer, plus I had trigger contact issues with the gearbox (I had to expand the trigger-switchblock contact area because the trigger was slipping off the contact block).

Basically, everything fought me to the bitter end. I even had a motor connector break off just as I was about to finally assemble it! The thing fires monster fast now, though...my A&K boxmag cant keep up! CA mags do though so thats all I need ;)

I feel its worth it ;) Thanks for the nice comments!