Armalite Picture Thread

Surefires can be had for ~100USD on eBay. You can make CVL replica for about 5USD. A real Wilcox is about 150USD on eBay. A lot of times you'll see Aimpoint+Wilcox for sale for around 400USD. But who asked about any of this stuff? And uh what is a "regular civilian." Are they non-mutated or something?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice evansy. Quick questions:

1) how long is the stock itself?

2) Do you know if there's a huge  difference (what are they btw?) between the two LR-300 stocks on Gunner?

Thanks!

The stock is 27cm (10.6")

I dunno what the difference is between the two stocks on gunner I got mine from rsov and he only sells one.

Looking at the pics mine looks to be the one he sells for $50 and its a real bargin at that price, its fully cnc'd from 6061-T6 aluminium and well put together.

For the price I'd ecpect the Dboys one to be cast or made from a different metal. You'd be better off emailing gunner to find out.

Hey guys.

I'm seriously considering the ICS M4 C15 as my first armalite. Now i've tried to track down a few review, but there aren't a great deal around.

Anyone had one? Knows someone who had one?

Any experiences and information would be greatly appreciated.

Smithy

I'll resist the urge this time with the CQBR since everything is still on this page.

Hey AVELLIN there is a replica M951C replica It's made by G&P check it out Here

Hmm...half the price. I'll consider it, but I may just get the real thing since I'd probably feel I cheated myself with the lack of the Surefire logo. Thanks for letting me know though.

You can make CVL replica for about 5USD.

Got a link laying around for that? I'm sure I could probably find one around the site but I don't really have time to search for that right now.

Edited by AVELLIN
Hey guys.

I'm seriously considering the ICS M4 C15 as my first armalite. Now i've tried to track down a few review, but there aren't a great deal around.

Anyone had one? Knows someone who had one?

Any experiences and information would be greatly appreciated.

Smithy

One of my mates has one. Its been rock solid since he got it, not one single problem.

Well my armalite collection for now.

Tm M16A2

G&P M16A2 Metal bodie

DSCN2134.jpg

TM M733

DSCN2137.jpg

TM M4A1 RIS

G&P M4 Metal bodie

G&P Acog

DSCN2138.jpg

TM SR16

G&P navy seals metal bodie

CAW gernade launcher

G&P Red dot

DSCN2139.jpg

G&G GR300s

DSCN2140.jpg

TM SR16

DSCN2141.jpg

TM M4A1

Hurricane M4 metal bodie

Deepfire one peice barrel

King Arms KX3 Flash Suppressor Light

G&P Red dot

Prime Crane Stock

G&P SPR Grip

G&P Knights Sniper Type Trigger Guard

DSCN2142.jpg

I actually play and have used all but one the TM SR16 i'm still figuring out what i want to to with it.

Amazing collection!

Not yet but it is getting there i am in the middle of building another one.