Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me likey. Whats the base gun?

Marui Spetsnaz

CAW wood kit

Unknown metal body

Upgraded to 325fps

Its a total beast its just a shame its as tempramental as most Russian women, you have to treat it right or it'll get you killed.

TM AK Beta-Spetznas, of course. It's pretty cool, but I always wanted TM to make a 74U... well, whatever, I got the VFC.

Speaking of which...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e39/sardjen/arnies-ak.jpg

I was going to make an AKSU inspired gun out of my spets by adding a full size ak-74 front set with the spets front sight with an element metal body and 74 solid stock. I like it how it is tho so its staying as is untill something falls to bits but seeing as you could hammer nails in with it I dont see it happening anytime soon.

Edited by evansy

SD534172.jpg

Argh. I finally got off my lazy *albartroth* and took a picture of my contractor AK with the paint job. 'Twas kind of inspired by the Nat Geo special "Iraq's Guns For Hire" and some custom parts that an Armor Group gunsmith was showing off for the camera.

This thing actually started out as a CM.028s, but when the stock broke I kinda felt like doing something unique with it.

Oh, hey Zero ~ The wood looks really cool, actually. Just needs to be weathered a bit. Lose a bit of the glossiness and it should be fine.

Marui base, right?

Thanks a lot mate, iv only just got the wood and receiver on so iv not got to any final stages yet. I will probably make t look worn or take it to some skirmishes and do some commando rolls haha. Thanks for your contributions :) (yeh its marui :))

Edited by Zero_Dragunov
SD534172.jpg

Argh. I finally got off my lazy *albartroth* and took a picture of my contractor AK with the paint job. 'Twas kind of inspired by the Nat Geo special "Iraq's Guns For Hire" and some custom parts that an Armor Group gunsmith was showing off for the camera.

This thing actually started out as a CM.028s, but when the stock broke I kinda felt like doing something unique with it.

I like what you've done to the frontend, looks awesome.

That model actually isn't so bad. I've had mine for nearly a year (it's been left completely stock) and the only internal thing to go was the hop up. But of course we all know about their crappy folding stock issue. It does make a fine loaner or (check out the pics I've posted) project piece.