AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zentarus man, I pray for the day I get enough personal space (house?) so I can start doing some dream mods. Until then, it's the boring aftermarket add-ons that rules the day.

:D sgtWiltan over at ASR is thinking of getting another house for his mod collection and to do that he has to get another job ;)

me, i've been mulling a transfer to a bigger pad (house?). need work and storage space for a future mini lathe and mill setup and the accompanying thingamajigs. blast ledpocket and candyman. and the cat+dog duo too :D

1st commando: like michaelangelo he can always do another masterpiece :)

zT :assassin:

Edited by zentaurus
JonBoy , I really wish you were not selling that ;)

It is a work of art mate

Well, I can't take it to Canada,so what else can I do? Throw it out with garbage?

Someone else willenjoy it when I can't, and I'll build an even better one once I move to Canada. I've ordered the parts already :D

jonboy that ak is teh nicest ak in this thread (imo :P)

Well, the auction has ended, I'll ship it to the new owner next week after I get my monies.

Meanwile, I'll still use it one more time in operation Red Spectre this Sunday. Departure is at 0700, which is particularily nasty as I'll be photographing a friend's wedding the night before, I'll be lucky to get 2 hours sleep :D

We're supposed to perform recon of a supposedly abandoned base... get in, snap photos, get out, avoid contact if possible. Full MilSim rules.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6030/mi...iebieskium8.jpg

I think it'll be a great farewell event :)

Heres mine, I modded my UTG Paratrooper to use a full stock. (Sorry, not the best picture)

34ratxv.jpg

Upgrade/mods:

Compleatly re-wired w/ 18 guage wire

Reshimmed

Metal bushings

CYMA CM.028 body

JG full stock w/ metal connector

Custom "Aged" look to the plastic wood

Upgrades soon to be put in:

TM AK body /trade marks

TM Eg1000 short type motor

Other internal upgrades