Does anyone have a truly specified team role

FireKnife

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evansy, come into Pepés on sat night, ill show you a Matt in a box :P

How about you just take photos and show them to me on sunday morning.

I like my box, its warm and I'm fed and watered until I'm needed....

We'll have to put a stop to that. Fed and watered *tut* You'll be expecting to have your litter tray cleaned out more than once a month next :P

Indeed.

I dunno. Maybe it's because I don't take airsoft very seriously but getting shot just doesn't bother me too much (unless it's a long walk to respawn) so I tend to be the one who wanders naively forward until I discover the location of the enemy front-line. By walking into it.

My team has two roles: suicidal lunatic or lazy ###### :) I go for the latter as my weapon is either an L96 or 7 kilos of over-upgraded AUG phantom, so running fast isn't an option.

Oh, and Grenade Monkey (I went and picked up a box of 100 last time Airsoft Scotland were doing a special offer. I was very happy).

Grenade monkey, kind of an understatement there isnt it. you would be happy to skirmish with just the nades wouldnt you :P

I did go out with a bag of grenades and an mp7 at the end of one day's skirmishing.

We called the game to a stop twice because of suspected fires :flamed: (and I got one entire kill).

its unbelieveable how cheap u can get nades from airsoft scotland aint it :) . me and my mate go half and half and money and nades.

we have a lot of fun :D:P

in one incident a guy on the other team got killed by one nade, that landed and exploded at his feet, fell over in shock, onto another one :P

*he was ok though

i tend to go as support with my minimis (it costs alot in bbs) :( '

worth it though :)

I'm typically the crazy gung ho guy who runs in with a pistol, which always seems to fail.

In any case, if I'm with my team, i'm usually the person who's at the front end of things. I think it might be my ADHD but I have a huge problem with hanging back.

After several games I'm now the guy on point who gets shot first and then waits to -

A) be knife killed;

or B) for my team to have seen who shot me and get them, then medic me.

It's been quite easy lately as my goggles tend to steam up quicker in the rain and heat.

id consider myself a supportmarksmen.

im running a upgraded ca m4 with a 7mm hispeed motor, m120, tightbore, new hopup, along with a bipod and box mag. i can provide alot of covering fire when needed but i can also make those shots when needed. i see it as my cheeper alternative to a ca m249 with half the weight.

depending on what gun im using im either a support gunner or a counter-sniper. As well as that im incharge of our teams support fireteam.

For support gunning its either my m249, or soon to be m mg36

For counter-sniping its my modified m14.

In both cases backed up by my trusty Uzi.

Our team is themed on the British Royal Green Jackets as our team QM used to be one.

I used to be squad leader/communications. But that team mostly fell apart.

I also used to play spotter when my friend had an L96, but that didn't work, mainly because said friend didn't play along :P

Currently using a newly built DMR type rifle, but its not performing great at the moment which leaves me in more of a normal rifleman role.

Archived