Dytac Geissele 416 Rail Clone

Noveske

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, people were talking about the Dytac facebook and I totally forgot to add some context to that post:

1157419_534499729948680_1196219297_n.jpg

The implication of the text accompanying the image is hard to discern, I'm not sure if the rail is actually a Dytac prototype or RS.  But then that particular type of rail cover is one that Dytac have produced a lot of in the past and they're the biggest manufacturer of camo dipped airsoft accessories, generally in modern patterns that are in high demand e.g Mandrake/Highlander.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

so it looks like these are closer to coming out now. I have a marui 416 recoil upper. does anyone know the differences between the vfc and marui barrel nuts? Or Is anyone who has a vfc/umarex 416 aeg or gbb willing to take a photo of the barrel nut and measure dimensions so we can see if there is any chance of these fitting on a marui? (i'll do the same for comparison).

Cheers for the images buddy. I would buy it but the shipping from the usa to uk would be a killer. Where did you buy it from? Also sorry to be a pain but could you take a photo of the end that goes over the barrel nut and measure the width of the hole so i can see if there is enough material to demel out without weakening the rail too much? Cheers in advance bud.

Archived