WE Scar H

kaufmau

But let's be honest, every year left smaller and smaller free space for VFC product line. Next products (GBB) may be future HK products (like 13" HK417 A2 and 14.5" HK416 A2 and last new MP7 A2) or past, which is G3 and probably G41.

If we talk about Colt - it's SR25 GBB or M110 GBB.

They also already show UMP 9 GBB. So...

P.S. Sorry for offtopic by the way.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's me getting all excited, about new posts in the we scar H thread, and it's just talk of boots, vifc and nothing about release date or new pictures.

How come vfc always comes up in WE threads? Is it some kind of, dare I say it, conspiracy . . . ?

'sad face'

Comparability I can understand but as has been pointed out before, VFC tends to be more up market and WE tends to be get it out quick (and recently, get out quick and working ootb). VFC haven't released a GBB scar (be it the L or H versions), so the comparison isn't warranted. Maybe it's because I can't bring myself to buy aeg's anymore, that's why I wouldn't compare the two (aeg v gbb verson of a RIF). These threads can be a good mine for sharing information about a product (once it's released), as sometimes upgrades and improvements get posted in them (sometimes because a reveiew thread hasnt been created).

This forum would be as dead as other forums without the banter between useful posts.  Sure it's off topic to some degree but it keeps threads alive.  Better to have that than go weeks between posts imo.

What is this? Got so many notifications thinking WE just released the Scar H. Why was it just talk of boots? :no:  My glimmer of hope has faded away.

To be a true airsofter you need to be made of stronger stuff. You sir are made of WE Monkey metal.

Hey, your leakin' lubricant over here (in case anyone's wondering, it's a transformers reference).

Banter is fine, but if it's taking over a thread it becomes a bit too much. Plays at the heart strings (and now am being a hypocrite).

Now we just need someone take a real pic of SCAR wearing TAN UGG. =)

I don't think this will do?: https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11021248_10153348954867262_4154776817546605871_n.jpg?oh=ede2c2cf88aa980526408d738f926eca&oe=557B55C5

Pictured is Anthony Willems; all rights belong to him; so if he requests me to delete I will delete it

More can be seen on https://www.facebook.com/SnakeTheSniper?fref=ts if I'm not mistaken

Archived