Cybergun AF2011 Dueller Prismatic

Safeword

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this went the way I thought it would, yes, it will cost and arm and a leg...and another arm....and another leg...

1299 euro

Given the photos in the original post showing slides machined from solid bar stock and not many of them was anyone expecting any different? I was expecting it to cost more actually, something like that is always going to end up being a niche novelty.

Is this really a gun in demand by end users? I am looking at it and thinking, who in the world would be comfortable shooting two 1911s stacked together?

I get that it's a "thing", but like, it's a strange "thing" :P

I admire them for making it, and trying to be faithful to the real thing, and doing it by CNC, I wish more "normal" guns got this much love and attention in the manufacturing process.

Also props for the rather sleek website to market it and accept pre-orders.

That's the price tag in the PDF, let's see what the real price is once it goes online for sale :D

Is this really a gun in demand by end users? I am looking at it and thinking, who in the world would be comfortable shooting two 1911s stacked together?

You mean the real thing? Arsenal admits that it's just a marketing ploy, boosting their name awareness thus making it easier to sell their real product: the Strike One.

If you meant the replica, well, sons of oil sheikhs have needs. Very gaudy, over the top, tasteless needs.

I meant the airsoft one. I know the real one and that it's pretty much just a very expensive PoC product. Which is why I am wondering, since the real one is that, then what does it make the airsoft version? lol

I hope they did a head count on the number of rich oil sheik sons in the world and adjusted production volume accordingly :P 

There were fears that people were going to give Cybergun money.

There is now no more fear of that happening. :P

People will, it's just that those people will be the larger retailers in HK and around the world, I'm sure the moment they're released for sale they'll sell some to the likes of Redwolf, WGC etc, it's then upto them to find end users for them and for Cybergun it doesn't really matter if they never do if they're only intended as a low volume limited run product, they'll still get paid for them.

WE got a sniff of it, bumped it up their schedule to try and beat the original product to the market probably.  The WE certainly looks a lot more crude and was pictured using slides from an existing product unless that was just a proof of concept.

Lets hope WE's version is close to the original and someone makes aftermarket slide with trademarks and i'll be happy  :D

not only that but let's hope it's double blowback action is much more consistent.

Nobody noticed how one shot was much slower than the other in the video?

For an over 1K replica airsoft pistol you would expect better parallel consistency.

Archived