JLS berreta Rx4

bluntshooter

JLS's new Rx4

e-RX4.jpg

firstly, the image there is an image of the real one, not the airsoft one. I asked to take pics in the shop but they said nono, Understandable.

had a touchy feely with it, all parts that are supposed to be metal are metal, the front part (foregrip where the side rails are) is rubberised, as well as the pistol grip.

retracting stock, metal gearbox (version: unique), takes m4 mags... well that's about it

one difference from the real one is that the magazine release is a rounded square, which actually i found on some pics on google, probably a different version of the Rx4, mag can only be released from the right side, even though it has a dummy mag release on the left side

retailing in hong kong shops for $888HKD, $988HKD on their website

translates to about $120 - $130 USD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry Pozzie i have 2 P90's and they are my best weapons to date, they are sexy but only to me and you it seems, most guys i know call them 'fugly'.

Its a similar situation to this, yes it looks daft but if you pick it up and shoulder it i bet it would feel good then.

'FireKnife'

Don't worry Pozzie i have 2 P90's and they are my best weapons to date, they are sexy but only to me and you it seems, most guys i know call them 'fugly'.

Bah, P90s have a pretty strong cult following. I love mine and the last skirmish I showed up to had everyone interested in it. Their such unique guns and that's part of what makes them so awesome.

Anyways, yeah, I want this gun. If the internals are better than JLS's previous attempts, I may have no choice to pick on up. It's like if a Benelli M1014 and a Sig 556 had an ugly yet lovable child.

Hmm, if the internals and externals are halfway decent we could have a new manufacturer on our hands that could have the potential to release some awesome replicas.

Ive got to hand it to JLS, they're at least innovating instead of just straight up copying other designs, first the scar which admittedly was and is a piece of garbage but now this which actually looks halfway decent.

Although I think this was designed for police use, I think this should look great in some futuristic loadouts, as well as "suit loadouts", like bdyguards or "Heat" type criminals.

Ugly, ugly, ugly. And I own a P90.

Cx4 please.

Wings :detective2:

So you'd rather have a silly-looking 9mm pistol with a penis barrel extension than this elegantly designed rifle? Fail.

RX4 with ELCAN, Suppressor, Thermold mags and a laser on the bottom will make for uberwin.

Archived