JG's first gas pistol (G18C)

Dock trinE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody think I could get it around customs? Does Gunner take requests like that?

Awww *fruitcage*... Now I need one to go with my 49rd KSC Magazine. I hope it can sneak it through customs.

I'd be careful with customs. I heard they just revised their Most Wanted list.

Here are the top 3 they're lookin out for...

Guillen

Walker

Glock

Nice! I've never trusted ACM GBB pistols but JG is well known for their quality so perhaps this one will be good. It is a bummer about the lack of trademarks on the frame though, especially after they went through the trouble of putting trades on the slide.

Someone reply with a reasonable response. Whats going on with customs and GLocks? with or without trades? Is there a ban or something I didn't hear about?

Nothing more then usual. You always want to take precaution when importing a replica firearm. Licensed trades or not there's always a risk of being confiscated, destroyed, or mutilated by customs. Thats the risk we ALWAYS took when buying overseas.

As usual, most retailers will paint the tip and cover the trades just to be safe. There is nothing terribly different you would have to worry about as far as Glocks and customs go.

Until we start getting some FIRST HAND reports of seizures, and confiscated shipments of Glocks, its more then safe to assume that all rumors floating around are just hearsay.

Archived