Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spots? ######!

Sorry, the FSBE is all i have molle vest wise, and surely a SF unit can use what they like at the end of the day, and it looks close enough to the Spear for now, till i source something more useable.

kit:

Real deal pasgt,

ESS nvg provile goggles,

Woodland normal BDU (soon to be raid modded, and the Stargate patches removed :P hence blacked)

FSBE with radio pouch for motarola Sabre, 3x2 m4 mag pouch, two single mag pouches for the non issue g19s :P

pouches all bulle

battle belt, (guarder)

with saw pouch (Issue 100 rounder) for 4 more m4 mags (cheap and easy)

2 pistol pouches, (alice)

dropleg holster, (cheapy) want to get a 6004, or is that too new?

dump pouch on left leg, (bhi)

KA kneepads

my smexy m4

Edited by Belladonna

Thought this might be interesting to those of y'all asking if you can use a Weesatch/Wasatch for this sort of loadout... ;)

mccbiraq800qn3.jpg

I think they're Infantry not SF, but the point still stands - yes, you could use one :)

Edited by HaVoC

Nice work BellaD. If I recall from my sf photo collection, there's this one guy with FSBE in afghanista. he had a flower on his BDU pants.

My bad...hehehe

Force Recon Marines North Of Naseriya

CENTRAL IRAQ - APRIL 11: A U.S. Marine with Force Recon of the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit stands armed while flowers hang from his pants April 11, 2003 in central Iraq, north of Naseriya. The flowers were given to him by grateful Iraqis. Force Recon is the U.S. Marines' equivalent of U.S. Special Forces, tasked with recon and other sensitive missions in small groups. (Photo by Chris Hondros/Getty Images)

Edited by scooberoo

Still waiting on those FSBE AAV pix lol.

A guy from the 101st (Stephen on LF) was talking about using a tan FSBE AAV during the inital invasion of Iraq, though it was privately purchased. That's the only time I've ever heard of or seen one in use with a unit not affiliated with the Navy.

I've looked through the pics I have on my Mac and I can't find them. I KNOW they exist, since I was fascinated by them back when I found them.

I have a feeling they're on my PC, but that's pretty dead right now, so there's little chance of getting them off my PC HDD in the near future.

I doubt the FSBE AAVs were issued, but I'd imagine they were private purchase. It's not that unlikely. If I remember correctly the photos were of 5th SFG guys, and they've been seen using all sorts of kit.

Heute, +1 on Stephen. I remember that. :)

Edited by HaVoC