Army SF & SOF Pics

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my bellevilles on ebay. Keep looking, they usually go for about $40-50

As to which ones SF would wear. You could get away with anything from boots which NSNs to hiking boots from the civilian market.

Stick to a reputable brand and you can't go wrong.

LORD_SEX , You never cease to amaze me. That is real nice right there.

Oh and

Quick question, the M468 and weesatch were both made for the 5th special forces group right ( Or would a RAV produce more of the "look"/ Be more Realistic)? Also, what gear would the 7th SFG use? Simmilair to the 5th?

Edited by Greatbigwoof

cool down man its only airsoft just thought giving the old loadout a twist of modern would be cool but oubviously some are going to disagree

Edit: Ever watched The Unit??? its based on a book "inside delta force" i think or summin like tha and they get to wear whatever they want why ill do a loadout with dpm if i liked it cos theyd wear it if it worked wherever they sere sent too :P

Edited by junoske
cool down man its only airsoft just thought giving the old loadout a twist of modern would be cool but oubviously some are going to disagree

Edit: Ever watched The Unit??? its based on a book "inside delta force" i think or summin like tha and they get to wear whatever they want why ill do a loadout with dpm if i liked it cos theyd wear it if it worked wherever they sere sent too :P

I read the book too. Sounds like they were more opt to wear civies than DPM or MARPAT.

in the 2nd to last picture, that guy has a weird front sight and barrel length set up. I've seen a few SF ODA pics that use the same setup, but I dont know the specs on it. They're different looking than traditional CQBRs