Shizoka Hobby Show -Looks like TM's been listening

hitmanNo2

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not one of these is making me think buy, buy, buy.

..............ARRRRRGGGHHHH I can't stand it, please make these fast, i want these all, the GBB's especially. Damn you TM my wallet does not stretch that far, just get them out quicker than normal please.

ME WANT

'FireKnife'

the tan 5-7 doesnt look as foul as the standard black one, i think i will allow its existence. but have no intention to buy, the type 89 para looks vile, which is a shame cos i liked the original. nothing wrong with the chrome 226, would be nice if i fancied doing a Celebrity bodyguard loadout :P

the detonics looks okay, but the MEU looks a bit too modern for me, ill always be a fan of the WA Early edition, so if they do an earlier model, preferably in gun metal colour with grey grips that would ROCK!

nice to see TM is still taking an interest in airsoft and hopefully forgetting about the stupid train set. many people have complained that they are making "another" two 1911's and "another" 226 but they ARE doing a 5-7 so its not al remakes, and quite frank, what else is there to make that someone hasnt already done?

I now have this hope that someone at TM is a secret Survivalist fan, and plans to do all the weapons. :D

:zorro:

Well they have the G17 of the 2nd Chineese City, the 1911 and M9 of US forces, there used to be the CAR15 (M177) and now we have the detonics....hmm I think they're just bugging your MSN ;).

Funny, some people feel the same about Shoulder Mounted Sewing machines ;)

That's why I switched to classics/gas and my last sewing machine is up for sale. :)

With minimal investment TM could make an HK21/23 (or HK GR9S/C), MSG90, or an updated FAMAS (motor, gears, less plastic). The burst fire MP5 is also a great idea as someone mentioned.... A multiple BB firing electric or gas shotgun would be also nice.

they have the best spring shotgun system in the world, they could easily mold a few extra shotgun bodys to put it in, i too wait in vain for a TM870, i really want one but im putting off buying a CA870 or KTW Ithica37 in the hope that TM was going to release one, but if this is the rest of the TM releases for rest of the year, looks like ill end up with a single shot one :(

Archived