Pictures of your gear V3.0

pulling the cable thing ?

i built a Proud rav for a friend and i think that is what its for but dont hold me to that..

Yep, that was me. ACU and CIRAS.

Wait a sec. There's popular belief that I'm not short?! :o

yes? >.> but you are Really short :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on. I have enough trouble finding Short BDUs/DCUs/ACUs. Don't rub it in. :(

trouble finding BDU's ? Im 6 foot 4 i know how that feels >.>

=D

scooberoo what make are the helmets ? and did u add the nvg mounts to each ?

Edit: spellingz

Edited by -Drake-
Yeah I can walk you through it. What do you need to know?

Alright I've got it out to this part: http://www.intrudershop.com/mmc/images/V-1...-13C(OD)-07.jpg

But when I tug on it, it's pretty stiff and I just see some cables. I don't want to pull it to hard in case something rips or such.

I just need to know if I can pull on that real hard, and what is basically supposed to happen to the vest? I got it used, so I dunno if there is something that is supposed to be setup in order for it to work properly? Thanks.

Alright I've got it out to this part: http://www.intrudershop.com/mmc/images/V-1...-13C(OD)-07.jpg

But when I tug on it, it's pretty stiff and I just see some cables. I don't want to pull it to hard in case something rips or such.

I just need to know if I can pull on that real hard, and what is basically supposed to happen to the vest? I got it used, so I dunno if there is something that is supposed to be setup in order for it to work properly? Thanks.

A friend had the Guarder RAV (I think...I know it wasn't Paraclete, anyway) and he had the same problem.

We got it to release eventually. How? We grabbed it with both hands, put one foot on his chest and pulled as hard as we could. Eventually that sucked broke away like it should, but it's not a patch on the real RAV for ease of release (at least, I hope it isn't...).

Wow nice! All those SAW pouches must have gotten really expensive. Don't you find four boxes to be a bit excessive?

Thanks!

i know those SAW pouches are alittle bit expensive, but in order to put the G36 mags, that's the only way.

Are you sure that's in CB? Looks more like MJK to me, bud.

Why the MAP over the hydro pouch, out of interest? And how many mags do you carry?! :o

Nice looking rig, anyway. :)

Yes, i am 100% sure it is CB.

may be i use flash when i took the pic.

the LE hydration one is for storing my spares gearbox.

the assault pack is for two camelbaks.

for limited/mil-sim games, i usually carry 10 to 14 lowcap mags.

for unlimited/normal games, i ususally carry 10 to 12 highcap mags plus one C-mag.

Edited by 6ft4

Thanks guys. A navy seal once stole my extra wilcox mount and surefire m951C. :D I might have seen them in the classifieds section a few days ago.

Anyway, the IBH (brown) is by Toy Soldier. Mount came with it. The MICH 2001 (green) is by J-Tech. It came with an NVG mount, but I replaced it with the wilcox tri-point style like on the IBH. Contact J-Tech directly to get their helmets since Hong Kong retailers have stopped selling them for a year now.

The RAV release...pull it...pull it!!! :D

THERE!! HEHE!! my current!!!

157528357-L.jpg

paraclete RAV with paraclete pouches

eagle maritime ciras

LBT1961A(old style)

LBT1961A(new style)

MBSS L/XL and S/M

eagle plate carrier

PACA x2

157537454-M.jpg

comms

157537169-M.jpg

TCI liberator II

ICOM 4088A

racal ISR's

devgru frogman headset

157537563-M.jpg

EOTECH 512

trijicon ACOG with DOCTER red dot optics

AIMPOINT M2 + WILCOX mounts

157538251-S.jpg

baseball caps

MICH2002 replica

IBH helmets

bolle googles

ESS turbofan

wileyx xl1

157528173-L.jpg

157711020-M.jpg

cheers!

Edited by Maj.PAIN
The pentagon has no money, so they are sending Sparrow Unit to Iraq. It's what you wanted right!?!

ETA: one MBSS just wasn't enough for you, pain? what. the. hell.

hehe silent!!if they send me to iraq, then ill bring some cash and look for SEALs then i go......."hey dude!!are you selling those?" lulz :D