Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magazines are easy to get out from the sides, but with the pouch on the side I cant see in it to grab what I need :P Plus I wear whats comfortable for me. Ive moved that pouch around many times and always find it better when its in front of me.

looks to me you lack a bit of food for 3 days, also if the terrain is unknown you would need to bring more then just a camelback full of water, because unknown terrain may not contain a suitable water source to refill the camelback :)

youve got a nice set of kit their though, im just supprised you can fit it on you.

Looking good, but in a 3 day pack you should have a sleeping bag and shelter as well ;)

Hes got a knife, a foldable spade and some rope, that should be enough to rig up some kind of shelter if needed, unless your in the middle of a huge empty field or desert.

Edited by Dist
looks to me you lack a bit of food for 3 days, also if the terrain is unknown you would need to bring more then just a camelback full of water, because unknown terrain may not contain a suitable water source to refill the camelback  :)

youve got a nice set of kit their though, im just supprised you can fit it on you.

Hes got a knife, a foldable spade and some rope, that should be enough to rig up some kind of shelter if needed, unless your in the middle of a huge empty field or desert.

I highly doubt most people have the ability and skill to do that :)

Ditch the Canned food. Bring more dehydrated stuff. You'll thank yourself after walking a bit. Bring Potable Aqua tabs or get an inline filter for your Camelbak. Bring a poncho too. It'll help if you find shelter necessary. If you really plan on being in the rough bring one of those ultra light weight camping Hammocks. They weigh like 15 ounces and keep you elevated off of the rough ground. It packs into a size no larger than that bag of bb's.

I highly doubt most people have the ability and skill to do that smile.gif
I've camped under shelter I've built from a few sticks and a grass roof. Stayed waterproof through a rainstorm too... Edited by poorieuser

I've built shelters before for myself while camping with my bare hands (And stuff in nature, sharp rocks, etc).

It does lack, and yes a shelter and sleeping pad would be good, but its BAREbones for it. Though, like i said, i could easily build a shelter.

I should've bought the shelter for another $40 though. Thats pad and tent.

Haha, who ever said it was a walk in the park 3 days. If that was a real steel AK47, it would be.

Edited by Gir
I've built shelters before for myself while camping with my bare hands (And stuff in nature, sharp rocks, etc).

It does lack, and yes a shelter and sleeping pad would be good, but its BAREbones for it. Though, like i said, i could easily build a shelter.

I should've bought the shelter for another $40 though. Thats pad and tent.

Haha, who ever said it was a walk in the park 3 days. If that was a real steel AK47, it would be.

Seriously add a poncho unless you already have one and I missed it.