Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some great pictures here!

another useful tip might be that alot of the digital or analogue cameras out there have a burst function.

i find this useful when i know i'm handheld or cant ensure a stable point to shoot from [like a tripod].

that way, when you shoot, you get 4-5 shots, and you end up with 4-5 to choose from, and usually at least one of these will be in focus nicely..

some great pictures here!

another useful tip might be that alot of the digital or analogue cameras out there have a burst function.

i find this useful when i know i'm handheld or cant ensure a stable point to shoot from [like a tripod].

that way, when you shoot, you get 4-5 shots, and you end up with 4-5 to choose from, and usually at least one of these will be in focus nicely..

Good point, although in poor light the fast shutter speeds tends to be annoying.

In daylight on the other hand......

Just tested my Olympus C-360, it can take 107 pictures in burst mode at 640x480, or 17 at 2048x1600. Quite useful!!

McMadkat

Am I the only one who profers the look of McMadkats slightly beaten up G18c to pristene weapons that look un-used? No? OK, I'm a freak...

Hehe well I like my 'beat up' Glock. It looks like that because the previous owner tried to remove the red paint ans then repaint it......it doesn't bother me as long as it fires!!!!

It does have that rather Spec Ops look doesn't it? :gun:

McMadkat

I think i probably put a bit too much in there :unsure: but hey - i was bored :P

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

The last was taken with a flash which is why it is so dark.

actually on the preview it looks better! :huh:

sorry about the size but hey cope with it :P

RobbyC, the cutout filter is done on Adobe Photoshop.

If you don't mind, I've run yours through PS too, changing the brightness and contrast a little, and it really helps.

You should try getting hold of GIMP - a bit like Photoshop, but free.

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0900copy.jpg

The bottom one has the Cutout filter applied :)

whoa that's class!!!!

ta very much - yeh i was a bit bored of photoshopping - i'd been trying to use for about half an hour! - i saw the contrast thing but got bored.

cutout looks cool thanks!

btw what troop/squad are you in for DT? off topic but just thought i'd ask.

rite im going to have some fun with my pistols tmrw.

- alcohol will be a recurring theme - lol the companies should pay me for product placement :P

Yeah, the best thing to do with PS is to sit down with it and a bunch of different pics in different colour sets, and just fiddle around with it. Once you get going, it's addictive, and you stumble onto all sorts of awesome effects.

At DT I'm in:

Skull Crusher Brigade -> 2nd Company -> 3rd Platoon -> 3 Section -> Rifleman 4

Yes, I should be in Support, but they changed the position for me ;)

did i miss the makarov? they are spainish made - that's all i know - well i think they are... - i think i remember reading one of many books which had a spainish made makarov....

please correct and link me or whatever.