$1000 Plus line coming soon at www.airsoftgi.com

airsoftgi

I'd really like to see some actual custom guns labeled as customs, things like ledpocket whips up, not just rifles with a bunch of aftermarket ###### strapped on and charging a huge labor premium for attaching the rails.

BTW spartan: awnser your email.

The difference between men and boys... is the price of their toys.

$1000 is peanuts.

And to defend ASGI here a little, I used to own a custom ZM LR300 put together and tuned by ASGI and it was in the top two reliable, awesome shooting, AEGs Ive owned. I also like that 10.5" CQB build quite a bit, it's much nicer than a lot of the raped cheap garbage I see in the armalite picture thread.

But to each his own.

Well Ive been known to blow 3k (sterling) quite often in course of weekend shopping sprees so yeh for some of us 1000 US is peanuts However even at height of my spending Id never have bought something on basis it was over 1000US. Generally Id go the old fashioned route of deciding wether I actually wanted that something first and then to hell with the price.

anyways if you're one of us fortunate few who can regard 1000 dollars as peanuts a gun costing over 1000 us dollars is hardly a wow factor is it.

Well Ive been known to blow 3k (sterling) quite often in course of weekend shopping sprees so yeh for some of us 1000 US is peanuts However even at height of my spending Id never have bought something on basis it was over 1000US. Generally Id go the old fashioned route of deciding wether I actually wanted that something first and then to hell with the price.

anyways if you're one of us fortunate few who can regard 1000 dollars as peanuts a gun costing over 1000 us dollars is hardly a wow factor is it.

I do agree that having the category "$1000+ guns" as a sales tactic is pretty silly and not needed. But it does help direct the fat cats to the guns theyd more likely be looking at. I think sticking with just "custom AEGs" is a better advertising move than the "$1000+" label.

I do agree that having the category "$1000+ guns" as a sales tactic is pretty silly and not needed. But it does help direct the fat cats to the guns theyd more likely be looking at. I think sticking with just "custom AEGs" is a better advertising move than the "$1000+" label.

Yeah, agreed. You should see if they're hiring in the marketing department. :lol:

yeah, I think if these are really going to cost 1k +, you guys need to include some sort of aiming device. heck, redwolf does it.

Well, they give you flip up iron sights, but those arn't adaquate for such endevours as this gun embarks upon. In all fairness, it needs something with a bit of spunk, less than 4x but more than 3, asisure it can hit accuratly for that price.

the ar series has the most upgrade potential of pretty much any other weapon in the world you know.... admittedly it is a very "usual", but despite that, it is a good gun, and still looks nice.

the new bullpups and stuff are sweet, but sometimes you just have to appreciate the "old classics" :)

unless of course you mean that people have used it so much there is not any original stuff you can do in which case i take back what i just said :P

Archived