Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

I would just like to take this opportunity to point and laugh at Evansy for taking this long to finally realise the superior console, with the best software.

:rofl:

:lol:

Well done, mate. Welcome to the brotherhood. Are you on XBox 360 Live yet? A bunch of us play L4D, if you're interested...? My GamerTag is the same as my name on here, and everywhere else. 'L4byr1nth'.

Also, I make it a point of never buying games made from films.

Today, I bought some Gucci knock-offs for the g/f.

Ben.

T:S was bundled with the console. If I had my choice I would have got CoD:4

I'm not on Xbox live just yet, The consoles still sat in the box. I've got a network cable running up into my room tho so I'll be on as soon as I get everything set up.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

I want one of those! Where did you find it?

Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170334568708

The print is a little shiny but it should dull down after a few washes.

You can get official ones with a duller finish but they have a serenity logo on the bottom and cost more.

Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170334568708

The print is a little shiny but it should dull down after a few washes.

You can get official ones with a duller finish but they have a serenity logo on the bottom and cost more.

That is a bit cheaper than the official ones. Think I prefer it without the serenity logo. Makes it look more true to the series/movie IMO.

Can't see any sizing. :( Think I'll have to wait until more pop up.

Thanks anyway. ;)

I really should read through my reply before I post it.

Edited by Moriquende
That is a bit cheaper than the official ones. Think I prefer it without the serenity logo. Makes it look more true to the series/movie IMO.

Can't see any sizing. :( Think I'll have to wait until more pop up.

Thanks anyway. ;)

I really should read through my reply before I post it.

When you order add a note to the paypal section telling them what size and colour tshirt and what colour print you want. There's a full list of sizes and colour options in the description.

Copy cats :P

Looks like I'm going to have to make a trip to my mates to pick up my kit and head off to parcelfarce to pick up my gun bits to make something sexy so I can get a pic of me posing in the firefly thread in my blue sun tshirt before you two.

• 2 weeks later...
Nah, if L4byr1nth ever played MGS4 to ps3 he would only have a ps3 and sell hes 360, I got tierd off my 360 in like 2 months,

I got a PS3 last year to play MGS4 on.

I beat the game and, honestly, haven't touched the console in a loooong time. Maybe nine months. Only reason the thing is still around is because it's against my, er, religion to junk/sell/dispose of consoles. (I have both an N64 and a DreamCast floating around somewhere.)

IMHO, Xbox360 am better. I has both. I are, therefore, expert. ;)

Edited by Jagdraben