Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

Well, since the original thread kept getting hijacked with people posting new items that weren't related to airsoft ( I was guilty too ><) why not have a thread on your recent purchases that you'd like to show off? :) Can be anything new that just won't fit in the the airsoft version. From dirt bikes to your newest DVD. If your looking for that thread, link can be found Here

Mods if you feel this is a bad idea, feel free to axe it. I liked seeing what everyone else was buying and saw other people did as well, so i thought it was worth a go.

To kick things off...

BEER.jpg

12pk Henry Weinhard's Blue Boar

(yes its legal seeing as i'm 21)

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H'mm Ill have to go and dig out my camera, but in the meantime, imagain fireworks.

To be honest, I am relishing this as it is probably the only time that a British person will be able to post a picture of something that we can legaly buy that many Americans CAN'T buy.

BOOTS! Ordered from the US as NO ONE DOES MY SIZE IN HONG KONG BLOODY MIDGET FEETED PEOPLES.

Size 16W UK or 15EW US:

A Pair of OD/CB BATES Issue UMSC boots and a set of 100% leather RIDGE black tactical boots:

PA200107.jpg

PA200110.jpg

PA200111.jpg

PA200113.jpg

PA200109.jpg

And of course, the RIDGE boots, being the more expensive of the pair are labeled:

PA200116.jpg

Also, a rabbit.

PA200122.jpg