TM Sig P226

Shao14

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys amaze me. For what seems like ever, people have bitched about the lack of a decent Sig. Now, finally, TM have listened and are bringing out what you want. And what do we get? "Ooh, I hope I can get rid of that rail. I don't like it." Aaaaargh! This is why you deserve endless Glocks, Berettas and Colts.

:zorro:

You guys amaze me. For what seems like ever, people have bitched about the lack of a decent Sig. Now, finally, TM have listened and are bringing out what you want. And what do we get? "Ooh, I hope I can get rid of that rail. I don't like it." Aaaaargh! This is why you deserve endless Glocks, Berettas and Colts.

:zorro:

Yeh but TM did make us wait 2+ years for it. You are probably right though, and my Tanaka P220 is looking forward to its retirement :rolleyes:

Can't agree more.

The same situation also happens in Taiwan. People here just can't stop complaining about the rail and asking for the P226 US Navy version like spoiled kids. <_<

I don't like the rail, either. However, getting rid off the rail is much easier than making one on your own (it's just ABS, and all you need are just a brier and some sand paper :) ).

Never expect those industrial products would completely satisfy you, modification by yourselves is always an option.

im afraid im on a side with sledge and big-al. not tht i want to start flaming that isnt my intention!

But does it really matter THAT much?

If your using the gun then its going to be moving around and your not going to see the rail, and if the guns for display u can easily attach things, deff the best choice for every1 imo.

Archived