Zombie Huntin'

What if during the out brake of said Zombie brake out, you where paiting at hereford (As they hired you as your the best painter in the business) and just so happened they give you some kit to help you in your plight against these nasty buggers. It would be there way of saying thank you for painting there offices a nice colour. So in that case you could have a SMG or what not.

Keep that in mind when trying to explain why you are wearing the load out for killign killing zombies, I for one think wearing painters overalls is the best uniform to kill said zombies.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chain mail is the best thing to wear.

Not only is it bite proof, its also good at stopping welts from even close range sniper rifles that have managed to get into the hands of "smart" zombies.

Although dont intend to run marathons with it.

What if during the out brake of said Zombie brake out, you where paiting at hereford (As they hired you as your the best painter in the business) and just so happened they give you some kit to help you in your plight against these nasty buggers. It would be there way of saying thank you for painting there offices a nice colour. So in that case you could have a SMG or what not.

Keep that in mind when trying to explain why you are wearing the load out for killign killing zombies, I for one think wearing painters overalls is the best uniform to kill said zombies.

admit it, you were not painting the offices.... you were painting the boathouse!

Raid a motocross store, get some moto armour on ya back. Add a baseball bat, sawn off shotgun, and some kind of handgun... job done.

This wouldn't quite work for me, unless there happened to be a taylor-trained zombie on hand to let the armour out a little bit round the waist... :)

You guys wouldn't need chainmail or motocross armor or any sort of hard armor. Leather is more then suitable to repel a bite, have you ever tried to bite through quality leather?

A zed is going to be in some weakened state (as it's dead) so I highly doubt it's going to get though a good leather jacket.

Heres what I've got

Equipment & Clothing:

-Leather motorcycle jacket (Classic cut, I wear this everyday).

-T-shirt, thermal long sleeve, denim pants (Stretch pants probably Trash or Tripp-comfortable yet durable), belt, usual accessories (once again everyday stuff).

-Combat boots (water proof, rigid) or canvas converse type sneakers (light and comfortable, I could throw these in my pack), either would have some sort of insert to support my feet.

-Driving gloves (leather, reinforced, full finger)

-ALICE LC2 belt (no suspenders) with a few magazine pouches (handgun and old 20 round M16 pouches, or just a saw pouch or two so I can just throw all my magazines into it how I want), an IFAK (with my own supplies in it), pouch with water bottle/canteen pouch, possibly butt pack.

-Pack (On back, probably an old ALICE pack or a newer one covered in MOLLE) (With all my "needs" in it, change of clothes, survival junk, etc), sleeping bag rolled up where sleeping mat would go.

-Safariland 6004 (high on my thigh, I find it more comfortable this way)

Weapons:

-Combat or hunting knife stowed away, for encounters with other humans or animals (for food)

-Machete on thigh sheath (left side, last ditch and not as important as my sidearm)

-Glock 19 (with a few magazines loaded, additional ammo found/carried could be tossed in butt pack)

-Carbine (Either an AR type (M4/M16) or a Ruger 10/22 with some 30 round mags and some sort of optic (whether it be a scope or reflex/RDS) on a sling, one point.

I think I'd rather have the Ruger because its lighter, but the airsoft version of this is hard to come by.

Of course this would be if I were on the move, if I were hold up some where or stationary it would be completely different.

This is the most logical kit for the situation.

have you ever tried to bite through quality leather?

...Can't say I have actually.

Personally for me I'm going to have to say a shotgun or hunting rifle and plenty of ammo. Can't say it would be easy to get a handgun in the UK.

Maybe my butterfly Knives two, but they are kinda heavy to lug about.

So based on that my airsoft load-out would consist of maybe a VSR and some generic shotgun (unfortunatly no-one does a double barreled)

Probably no special clothes as its most likely I'd get caught in the open, but if I had to I'd say standard DPM's just 'cause I don't own anything thick and they are the most versatile thing I own

Wings :detective2:

well for protection the difficulty is that because zombies are dead and don't feel pain they can bite very hard regardless of how much damage they are doing to themselves. I agree with the chainmail comment over the leather one (you would wear leather or padded clothing under chainmail anyway), if people who deal with sharks, alligators and some of the other animals with the most powerful bites in the world use chainmail I think it will suffice for zombies :D.

• 4 weeks later...

To revive my own thread, here\'s a bit from my newly inspired PZS: Professional Zombie Solutions, Inc.

My crappy ID Card:

PZSIDCard.png

And the symbol, made by combining the Biohazard, Radiation and UN and US symbols.

PZSSymbol.png

I\'m going to start work on SRS BSNS ID card that will look good.

Archived