Zombie Huntin'

My zombie hunting/supply raid loadout:

Zombiehunter001.jpg

Zombiehunter002.jpg

-OE-Tech ballcap: keeps what little hair I have tucked away nice and tidy.

-custom Oakley Half-Jackets: because they're cool

-BLACKHAWK! Shemagh- keeps blood and zombie bits from falling down my collar. It's tied loosely so I can escape from a grab.

-Cheap fleece- long sleeves...

-Genuine Levi's: toughest pants I own

-BLACKHAWK! SOLAG Hellstorm gloves: Nomex and Kevlar woven in, could come in handy. Haha...handy...they're gloves...

-HSGI drop leg holster

-HSS Desert Storm kneepads

-5.11 ATAC Coyote desert boots

-Infinity Tactical Chest Rig (my PC is a little heavy for this kind of work)

-G3 SBS: suppressed so as not to attract to much attention, but .308 to knock down those pesky "28 Days Later" ghouls.

-Sig P226: Guaranteed to never fail in combat

-I skipped a hydration pack because I figured that with all the SUV's around here our group will be largely vehicle based.

Here's my serious loadout I used at our last zombie Op (I'm the one in UCP):

StratigicThreat3035.jpg

...and this is part of my squad ready to roll out in my tactical assault minivan:

armoryphotos079.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that load out looks more like a PMC load out, than just some guy who's grabbed kit off a dead soldier. Or is that what you where looking for.

A lot of Americans I think would look similar to that (the top photos) civilian clothes and military guns/webbing. In a 'fiction' he'd be a survivalist type, 3-gun shooter or Jagd/Titleist. :)

The sad thing is that some otherwise sane people who own firearms actually have specific guns and kit that they buy as "zombie apocalypse" gear. Of course, it should be noted that the same gear wouldn't look out of place as "Katrina survival" gear and the suggestions that they're specifically for zombie apocalypses are entirely humorous.

...Or are they?

The sad thing is that some otherwise sane people who own firearms actually have specific guns and kit that they buy as "zombie apocalypse" gear. Of course, it should be noted that the same gear wouldn't look out of place as "Katrina survival" gear and the suggestions that they're specifically for zombie apocalypses are entirely humorous.

...Or are they?

having read the zombie survival guide, I can see how some people might take it seriously. it has been written like a straight survival guide for an honest threat.

read it without the context (for example when I got my copy it was in the "comedy" section of the bookshop) and it could convince you that it realy is a threat....

having read the zombie survival guide, I can see how some people might take it seriously. it has been written like a straight survival guide for an honest threat.

read it without the context (for example when I got my copy it was in the "comedy" section of the bookshop) and it could convince you that it realy is a threat....

:huh:

You mean I bought all this *suitcase* for nothing!? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my present "Get the hell out of Dodge" Zombie loadout. Real light, real fast, real quiet.

Picture6257.jpg

Picture6258.jpg

Picture6259.jpg

(SO MENACING!!! ... or not)

Picture6262.jpg

Kitlist:

Clothing:

-Footjoy Polypro Turtleneck (breathable, light, and quiet)

-Propper ACUs

-Asolo hiking boots (not in picture)

Gear:

-Condor Battle Belt (Tan)

-Tacticool random belt (the white one... ignore it, its being replaced)

-Proud AK mag pouch (holds 4 AK-47 mags or 6 STANAG mags)

-Proud M4 mag pouch (holds 2 STANAG mags, on my 6'oclock for either teammates or SHTF scenarios)

-Condor dump pouch

-Guarder drop-leg holster

-Condor Pistol mag pouch (holds 2 pistol mags)

Guns:

-Echo 1 Striker (I'm in denial of its corporate name. *shudder*)

---9 KA mids (8 on belt, 1 in gun)

KWA G26c (not pictured)

---2 mags (1 on belt, 1 in gun)

Coming soon:

-Some plate carrier (not sure which style I want yet)

-Condor Rigger's belt in OD

-1-point bungee sling

-Some other ingsignificant stuff for my blaster(s)

Here's a couple gun pics:

Picture6263.jpg

Picture6264.jpg

Picture6271.jpg

The rest of the gun is going to get painted soon, I just didn't have the time to take it all apart today. It will happen, though!!!

I'm still thinking of 1911's with a suit and a hat, 1930's style.

Like this:

116878main.jpg

They will get you and kill you eventually so why not go out in style. Make the most of your last few days left and go blasting? If they were the slow Resi like zombies then i would spend time doing HUNK style riot kicks on them, seeing how many i knock over in one swinging kick.

Just can't understand why anyone would worry with the whole survival thing as in a zombie apocolypse what is there to survive for? May as well go out with a bang i say!

'FireKnife'

Yeah, that thing!

Does anyone have any pictures of it laying flat, with the stock extended and no DBAL?

I'll get you one four right quick. I've got it right next to me. hehe I always get carried away with cameras...

Picture8001.jpg

Picture8002.jpg

Picture8003.jpg

Picture8004.jpg

All mags that I've used have fit and fed perfectly, including KA mids, MAG mids, Echo 1 mids and hicaps, and a TM hicap. No rattle with my KA mids, I highly suggest them.

Debating buying one or building my own abomination shorttie M4 for zombies...

If you find the time could you snap one or two of it with a mag in, sights up and stock all the way out?

It all depends on how much value you place on the striker kit. For me, it was a no-brainer. I was on the verge of buying a Laylax Striker front end when I saw an advertisement for this gun. Basically, I get the $158 striker and then a metal-bodied M4 for $130. Since the gun's 290 right now. As well, it comes with the 9.6v in the DLAP battery box, so it has quite an impressive rate of fire for a clone.

The first pic I have (in my original post) shows the gun leaned against a wall how you described, the DLAP is on the other side so you cant really see it. I'll snap a couple more though - I take any excuse I get to take pictures of my airsoft stuffs.

m98man, you might want to wear something that covers your arms better when combatting an enemy whom's scratches and bites are deadly :)

Yeah, and the fact that I have my sleeves rolled up makes my arms look that much more bare. Normally I would have my sleeves down, but my A/C is broken so its pretty uncomfortable to sit around in long sleeves and pants haha but the point of this loadout is that I SHOULD be able to kill the enemies before they know I'm there... Of course, if waves of them are coming I'm probably *fruitcage*ed anyway so in that sense I'm not as worried about armor.

As part of my heavy anti-zombie loadout I'm going to be getting a lot of various armor and such... Planning on forearm guards, shoulder pauldrons, thigh, knee, and shin guards. And i'll have my PC and helmet on then.... Maybe get a riot shield for my helmet.

Anyone know where to get a riot shield for a MICH 2002?

004-14.jpg

"Shh, quiet. I think they're in the next room"

006-11.jpg

"Gotta catch up on the newest kit, hold up for a second."

008-11.jpg

"BANZAI!"

Kitlist:

-Lucky Brand t-shirt

-Modded tac vest

-Underarmor Gloves

-Luminox SEALs Dive Watch

-Wergner Belt

-Custom machete sheath/holster

-Levis 506

-Nike trail runners

75246898.jpg

28930089.jpg

was bored tonight so i threw this together, its not perfect, i think the jacket needs to be older/dustier and the facemask could be better. i like the cheesy gloves though, all post apocalyptic loadouts should at least verge on the silly.

Archived