Figured I put up a few of my lastest.

winter loadout:

dsc04139lg6.th.jpg

Marine-ish:

dsc04191mg3.th.jpg

dsc04192cj8.th.jpg

dsc04195ie9.th.jpg

dsc04198cm1.th.jpg

I'm planning on making an 80s US Army/MC woodland loadout. Anybody know where I can find a web set for that point in time? Ebay seems a little thin on those things. (m16/m14 mag pouches in particular)

Edited by m@tt-4576
Hey Sinner, anychance I can get some more pics of your FAPC? Btw, Im the one you met at Blind Fury 5 who had the "Really Small FAPC".

dude!

Whatsup man! Yeah, more pics:

DSC00174.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Man, you should have stayed around for a while. Half the Phalanx team showed up, and we all took position on top of the tower. After that, we started chowing down, and about...oh....half the Western Forces showed up. We held them off for an hour and a half, just one big long firefight. They eventually got to the base of the Hospital, and the only way they were able to kill us was a "LAW" and we were forced to call out. You should have stayed, lol :)

(also: Titleist, omg, not an impression, oh noez!!!!!!!!:D)

Edited by Sinner101GR

Well on top cover u need the full lot while manning a saw but as for ur request here you go.

I stripped the arm guards off and ditched my helmet the dummy plates and UBACS to lighten the load after i got cut off from my team and needed to dash the long way round through injun country so needed to ditch a little weight so kept it this way the rest of the day

HPIM0449.jpg

Grim