Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CB.

See thats what I hate about CB, in some pictures they look like a light tan and others they look like a very dark brown. I realize that flash, lighting etc, all plays in with this, but I even see it on the field sometimes too. But anyways, nice rig, I may have to do a similar one like that, but in RG.

Why do some peeps whine and complain about other peeps gear and weaponry?

If some players are happy with 18$ chestrig or ACM weapon. then you should respect that. You don´t have to start putting that person down for it, right?

For instace, I am more than happy about my gear and weaponry, even if I got some cheapo stuff, FYI and I can still play and own those million dollar equipmentwhores at CQB arena and woods. That PTW or real steel chestrig won´t make you a better player. Remember that.

If this thread is about the most expensive loadout and such, then change the topic and put up an ordinary peoples/ players thread, where people who do not have a rich daddy or a CEO salary.

I do not have anything against these gear collectors, it´s all good to collect and these loadouts look amazing. I know that you know, but braggers and such are soo lame.

This is no provo, just to make a point of seen replys to this thread, so don´t get your knickers up a wad, eh.

Cheers

-Hessu-

PS sorry ´bout OT, just had to type my thoughts up.

well sorting out my Kit, i thought id try a few things with my kit that i dont use that often, so heres a kinda lightweight grenadier loadout, the pic quality is a bit rubbish and it is a "bedroom warrior" pic, but i think the loadout works....

img2019iy3.jpg

How do people find these perfect straight-out-a-movie deserted bits of woodland with just the right depth rivers running through them? I've looked all around where I live and there simply is no such thing. Gawd' dammit...

Theres the pond up old reading?

or you could get some pretty good shots at broadwater if no-one is around.