Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EdMiles - Yea the PACA can come off at any time. just threw it on for the pics since I decided to rock the PC without the CB. I have no problems with the Dump pouch, probly get shunned for saying this, but I use to play paintball and am use to reaching around my back like that.

BoE.Solidius - No PMC, its Seal inspired but not to the T. I will rock the casual, got plenty of different camo pants I can choose from, plan on rocking an 5.11 shirt with the sleeves rolled up for summer. I'm building another Mich 2000, tan with Notoros (SP?) to go with this loadout.

Benson - Just within a few days, I have seen soldiers wear the comms on the front with the whip on. just kinda like the way it looks. its bent back towards my back so its out of the way. I believe I have a video

But I'm not rocking an IBA.

:D

yes, mine is also my dream gun. im going to buy an old style m203 handguard for it, that i will SOMETIMES use. but like it is now, with the M5 ras upper, is how she will be most of the time. only change i can forsee is the new modular killflash i have coming to me in the mail from trijicon.

if anyone wants to see her, ill be at op lion claws...

-Joe

it already does!

i do want that old style upper handguard, just to have... but i will use it like this more often. i like it better. but in my quest to have everything M16A4/M203, ill most likely get another (i used to have one on my old M16A2/M203)

-Joe

Finished my SEAL loadout for the next big game i will go, 7&8 June.

It is a whole weekend game, so i need to carry extra stuff (in my backpack obviously)

DSC00090Medium.jpg

DSC00091Medium.jpg

DSC00093Medium.jpg

DSC00098Medium.jpg

DSC00100Medium.jpg

DSC00103Medium.jpg

DSC00105Medium.jpg

DSC00107Medium.jpg

DSC00115Medium.jpg

DSC00084Medium.jpg

I just hate home posing, when i come back from the game, i will post you better pics, as i will do a photo ops at the end of the event :)

Kit List.

Woodland BDU

OD Bandana

Frogman headset

Magnum boots

Nomex od gloves

SPIE harness

LBT rescue rigger belt OD

LBT holster 0372E with flap

LPU life preserver

LBT 1476 woodland

LBT Rhodesian vest

Garmin GPS 60csx

Ir light sticks

Green light sticks

MRE meal

2L canteen

mk3 knife

mk13 mod 0 pop flare

ITT AN/PVS 14

PVS head mount

Casio watch

Garming GPS 101

M4a1

Sig p226

M72 LAW

Hope you like it

This would look much better with face paint i know :D

Wow Lord, your stuff is always great but that is quite incredible :)

I almost had to keep myself from drooling.

I'm surprised you don't have some kind of optics on your rifle...just thinking about how much you have, but I think I like that plain look a lot better with the rest of the loadout actually.

Keep it up ;)

Looks like a good venue to play at.

I am digging the PMC look of it all, keep em coming!

Thanks guys. Mehh i would not call them pmc. One of the guys didnt have acu so he had to roll with a dcu top. If anything i would call them a lil army sfish but thats a maybe if best.

I wouldn't say that's neccessarily true. I've seen quite a few pics of SF with non camo on, both top and bottom.

Regardless, I think it looks much more SF than PMC, but that's just a personal opinion.

It looks too heavily geared up for your average PMC.

Great loadouts and pics.