Pics Of Your Gear.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my budget loadout that I'm going to be skirmishing in. I'm not going to use the glasses, I'm going to be using a paintball mask. And of course I'm going to have an AEG.

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

Covered the ugly shotgun holster with my hydration backpack. I can still whip out my shotgun :)

DSC00940.jpg

Edited by HellGuard99
Yep, I bought it just because I saw it in a movie, nevermind the fact its better then the County Comm go-bag, IT WAS IN A MOVIE! ZOMG!

Ive thought they were a nice bag when I first saw them posted by a guy on another board, thought be excelent as a weekend trip and airsoft bag and mayb even a survival bag for in the car (some food, water stuff I put in my mums car if I go anywhere for a weekend incase I break down and have to wait hours for the RAC)

Shame that while I been putting it off it got popular because of Transformers (ok so cool movie and it looked really good on screen) meaning its even harder to get them.

Im with Agent Hunk, looks far more usefull than other grab bags either in game or out and it looks nice too

Edited by starburst
This is my budget loadout that I'm going to be skirmishing in. I'm not going to use the glasses, I'm going to be using a paintball mask. And of course I'm going to have an AEG.

DSC00942.jpg

Looks and function don't often go together... Nice custom piece of kit though.

Two questions: if it wasn't covered by the hydration pack, how securely does it keep the shotgun in place?

And secondly, does the bottom edge of the holster snag the pump grip on the draw?

Looks and function don't often go together... Nice custom piece of kit though.

Two questions: if it wasn't covered by the hydration pack, how securely does it keep the shotgun in place?

And secondly, does the bottom edge of the holster snag the pump grip on the draw?

It depends on how heavy and how balanced the weight on your shotgun is. Mine is just a DE M47 springer and is relatively light. I just moved my shotgun up a few on the MOLLE and now the shotgun is very secure in place because before when it was lower, it was sort of limping. The only part that the holster snags is the RIS. But when you draw it out of your holster you shouldn't have a problem. I think it's only a problem when putting the shotgun in.

@ Chevieblazer

Not yet, only got the armour on Tuesday, but it is a lot lighter than some of the chest rigs I've seen and having tried it at home (running up and down stairs, crouching etc) the only annoyance is the shoulder holstered Desert Eagles, but that's only an issue when your arms are by your side. No problem at all when aiming.

Unfortunately though the shades are for show, they are not ballistic proof :(

EDIT: mind you, thinking about it, the whole point of being a bad *albatross* merc is the look. Luckily it looks good (I think) and is reasonably practical as well, so a winner all round...

@ HellGuard99

Thanks for that, am wondering if I can attach a holster to my shoulder rig for a shottie, looks like on balance I can :)

Edited by Falcon357

100_1529.jpg

100_1530.jpg

100_1533.jpg

100_1534.jpg

100_1536.jpg

100_1537.jpg

100_1539.jpg

Kit List: (Top to Bottom)

Top:

MICH TC-2000 Replica w/ Goggle Retention Straps, ESS Profile Googles and MS2000 Strobe

Shemagh

ORC Industries PCU Lv. 5

Specialty Defense Systems R.A.C.K.

Blackhawk Industries Hellstorm Gloves

1st Line:

Eagle Duty Belt w/ Pad

Rolly Polly Dump Pouch

Pantac Horizontal GP Pouch

Spec Ops Combat Master Sheath

2 x Spec Ops Pistol Mag Pouch

Fobus G23 (Tan)

Blackhawk Industries SERPA (M9)

Bottom:

Issue DCU Trousers

Spec Ops Rigger Belt

Converse 10 inch Desert Tactical Boots

Edited by justin.kovacs
Ive thought they were a nice bag when I first saw them posted by a guy on another board, thought be excelent as a weekend trip and airsoft bag and mayb even a survival bag for in the car (some food, water stuff I put in my mums car if I go anywhere for a weekend incase I break down and have to wait hours for the RAC)

Shame that while I been putting it off it got popular because of Transformers (ok so cool movie and it looked really good on screen) meaning its even harder to get them.

Im with Agent Hunk, looks far more usefull than other grab bags either in game or out and it looks nice too

I love my gobag, planning to get atleast one more, one for the car and the motorcycle and the current one for my airsoft loadout.

I just throw in my camelbak waterbottle, extra socks, extra bottoms, first aid kit, pelican mirco case for cell and wallet, and sling; either in its shoulder configure or waistpack configuration. I'll get a few picture after I finish my loadout and get fitted for next game.

justin

where did u get PCU?

looks nice BTW

Thanks.

As Im sure you know, ORC Ind. is no longer producing them.

The prices have gone up astronomically if you can find them.

I would suggest looking around eBay, if you looking for one.

Edited by justin.kovacs