Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.2

101matt1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I insanely dissagree with that. I order from LA Police gear ALL the time. Great customer service with questions and good shipping. I even returned a few things and had great service in that. Never had a problem with them yet. Sorry you did.

In fact, Im ordering from them today. And wont stop useing them for things I need.

LA Police gear making stuff alittle more affordable? I dont see the problem in that. Its not as bad as china clone stuff. IMO, TAD gear is a bit to overpriced. LA Knew that so made there own version. Nothing wrong with that.

Don't buy from LA Police Gear, they are rip offs. They tried to steal TAD's designs. There service also sucks.

Agreed. Lack of communication based on their site to the user was a epic fail. I waited two weeks for a email saying that my items had been shipped, -after- paying for them. A call later told me that the items in fact were sold out for several months, and they had no idea when they would be getting more. However on the site is said that they were in stock and ready to ship within 24 hours <_<

Never again.

Nice kit. Do you have any specific impression or are you jsut going with what you have/what works.

its a "Whatever works" loud out. If I had a shorty M4, folding stock Ak, then I'd say Low-Profile PMC.

11 AK47 Magazines, plus a rollypolly style dump bag (a backup to the guarder one I had on my leg). I could easily add on a "Medic" bag and a cantineen to it for longer games. The Icomm pouch of coarse held my Iphone and the TAD Gear SERE Stove Pouch ( SERE = S.urvival E.vasion R.esistance E.scape Multipurpose Pouch) Held my two TSD M500 shotgun mags, two bic lighters, and a pack of cigarettes. Oh...and my sprint phone.

Note: My iphone is my glorifed Ipod touch until Febuary, when my spring contract ends. :D

But yes....that day was full of TAD Fan-Boys (and girls) due to the cold weather.

One persons problums shouldnt mean no one should order from them. I know plenty of people who order from LA all the time and dont complain.(Includeing my main airsoft buddy)

I dont plan on saying anymore on it, I just hate when people say a sites bad because of a VERY few bad things. Ehobby asia is a good example of this.

One persons problums shouldnt mean no one should order from them. I know plenty of people who order from LA all the time and dont complain.

I dont plan on saying anymore on it, I just hate when people say a sites bad because of a VERY few bad things. Ehobby asia is a good example of this.

I also agree, but for me as a customer who's first impression of a company matters, it put a very bad taste in my mouth.

Here's what i tend to wear; In both pictures i'm the one in tan pants.

5th Jan 2008

jerygol.jpg

16th Feb 2008

IMG_1492.jpg

Cant seem to find any good photos of me and my kit from the last few games. But, my standard PMC loadout = chock full of 5.11 stuff... Shirt, Pants, Undershirt, Underwear (hey its got 3D wicking, keeps my nuts nice and dry, instead of all sweaty and sticky!), socks, boots, gloves, belt, and hat as you may have noticed... :P

what can i say, i'm a big 5.11 fan!

Archived