Special Forces Civilian/PMC look? Pt.2

101matt1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i do need a bagel. im going out to eat now :D

but yes, the rig is sewer green. i really like that color. pictures ALWAYS seem to make it look purpleish, but it is NOT.

LR300S, by G&G. the sight setup actually works. you see, ZM is smart, and they saw that scout mounting a rear buis made the aperture smaller, so if you just line up the sights, you have a better chance of them being center. quicker shots. for me, it works great. you see, when i first got the lr, thats how the sights come. i was planning on moving the sight back, or removing it, and putting my eotech there (later maybe a trijicon reflex if i can ever afford it). however, after exterimenting, i found that with my eotech far back, my sight picture was greatly expanded, but the reticle of the eotech was large. i remedy this by turning it way down, and for accurate shots, using the already mounted irons. but when i use the eotech, since the buis is in front of the holosight, it does not restrict my vision.

for me, its great

as far as the rest of the rifle, i am going to get a A2 style vertical grip, and the light will be moved to a barrel mount (where can i get a mount to attatch it directly to the barrel?)

im also considering getting a QD suppressor (for phantom flashider) and later, when i have alot of spare cash, a RAS M203 short or XM203S for that Killzone look.

i always wanted an lr300, and thanks to blade3000, i now have one. i love it. hasnt been fired yet, because i have no batteries (hes shipping me 2 9.6V 1500 mah nunchucks now)

-Joe

LR300S, by G&G. the sight setup actually works. you see, ZM is smart, and they saw that scout mounting a rear buis made the aperture smaller, so if you just line up the sights, you have a better chance of them being center. quicker shots. for me, it works great. you see, when i first got the lr, thats how the sights come. i was planning on moving the sight back, or removing it, and putting my eotech there (later maybe a trijicon reflex if i can ever afford it). however, after exterimenting, i found that with my eotech far back, my sight picture was greatly expanded, but the reticle of the eotech was large. i remedy this by turning it way down, and for accurate shots, using the already mounted irons. but when i use the eotech, since the buis is in front of the holosight, it does not restrict my vision.

That's a lot of work and experimentation to come up with a viable sight picture.

I contracted a young Indonesian boy to aim for me. Problem solved.

M16A4s, the most notable being an SIR equiped version seen in a video on youtube, but others too, probably enhanced carbines too and a few M14s are all that I know of.

I doubt theres anything of them using bolt action rifles as they don't exactly do "sniper missions".

Thought you guys might be interested: female PMC and sniper or DM M14 in use with a PMC. I know it had already been cleared PMC have used M14, but I thought it was interesting.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/chas1542/m14-2.jpg

dm m14 pmc has been posted before. but i never seen a female pmc pic. interesting. good find.

Archived