krame

Glock Picture Thread

God I love that tan slide. Is it just a light dusting or is it totally FDE covered so the original finish dosen't show through, also is it duracoat or some other brand of enamel?

A duracoat finisher....hrmm I just always bought the paint and airbrushed it on. So it's a solid finish no frosting or transparency...good to know, I hope you don't mind but I may do that to mine when/if I ever get the cash together, although it will look different, no custom serrations for me!

Free world dude....do what you feel like, I just copy other RS guns....lol

I don't have airbrush and other tool, and I am horrible with paint....easier to pay someone who knows what they are doing to do it....:D

The outer barrel or shroud is only there to conceal the Vsr Gspec inner barrel I got coming soon , all I done was machine a piece of mild steel to the same outer diameter as the original aluminium one and made it 6 inches long the. Made M4 taps for it as the original shroud stays in place via a pair of screws either side of the kit hidden under the rails, it's simple to install, good because I will be using this as a primary weapon quite often so I need that little extra range and accuracy.

KWA G17 OD

5180303465_b4334d212a.jpg

KWA G17 (Take 2) by Vengecore, on Flickr

Upgrades:

PDI 6.01 Inner barrel

Guarder Steel Mag Catch

Guarder Steel Spring Guide with %150 Spring

Guarder %150 Hammer Spring

Blade Front Sight

G23 Dot rear sight

G&G Threaded Barrel

Trigger Safety

NS2 Aluminum Plunger Valve

Magpul SpeedPlate

NCstar Tac Light (modded switch to momentary on, Krylon OD)

Slide Painted with Rustoleum Professional Flat Black Enamel

Edited by vengecore