krame

Glock Picture Thread

Notes taken.

I like the G34 with the red dot, but to me, one of the draws of that model is the neato rear sight, so I decided to compensate by getting the red dot on the G17. Any opinions on Cmore sights on glocks?

They're called Magloc Glock Thumb Rests - that one is a TM one featured on their TM G17 Custom, but the real ones are made in Canada and have 3 different models. In the US they're sold at Brownell's.

Who doesn't ship to Denmark. :(

Some where, where i can buy Maruis version?

bzc5y2jb8w2loonol.jpg

Based on TM Glock17

Kitlist:

-Shooters Design Shuey Custom Slide

-Airsoft Surgeon Loading Nozzle

-Laylax Dyna Pistonhead

-Shooters Design Hammerspring

-Laylax Hopup bucking

-Laylax/Prometheus 6,03 Innerbarrel

-Action Hammer 8mm Bearing

-Laxlax Strikeface

-Magpull Magazine endcap

-Laylax? Magwell

-Guarder Magazine catch

Edited by sharingan

Tapped holes in the slide, cut the bolts super short to clear, and basically glued them in with Loctite Red since the slide is so thin at that point. I dread changing the battery (although it's still working fine with the batteries that came with it, stays on 24/7).

Apologies for the question but I am building an IPSC Glock based on a Marui Glock17C. I was just looking around for a scope mount base but I can not find anything except this: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ea-mako-tac-mount-for-glock-series-black.html

The real deal looks solid but this copy seems poorly built. Does anyone have any experience with installing a real Mako scope mount on his Glock?

S7300002.jpg

S7300003.jpg

S7300004.jpg

S7300015.jpg

Revamped Tokyo Marui Glock 17. Added a 5KU compensated barrel and slide and brand new TM frame ($5 from eHobby Asia!) complemented with some upgraded internals. Cycles faster on the metal slide than it does on the plastic one! I have got a micro red dot and adaptor for it however the MRDS doesn't like to be adjusted for vertically so it's useless. :(

EDIT: Looks like the adjustment on my sight WAS doing something, doh! Either way it doesn't look like I'll be getting on with the set up, doesn't feel right to me at all and doesn't suit my stance. Up for sale it goes!

Edited by Wild_XIII
  • Like 1

I love my PGC Slide ;)

Just don't attempt to put cheap Dytac Nightsights on your PGC Glock 19,

I put a nasty scratch across the top of my PGC slide trying to get them back off,

as they got stuck halfway, after getting off to an easy start,

Ah well, I learned the hard way ;-)