G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there made any replica of the KV top-rails?

I want one badly, but really don't feel like springing €170 for a RS one...

no there aren't, this is a Flat rail from star.

you are looking for this one, are you not?

060125_223342-991_ksk_g36_ag36_01.JPG

what i dont understand from that last picure is this:

theres no worries about the G36 being a K, and as we all know the G36K has 4 vents either side on the foregrip, and as far as im aware the only bipod foregrip made is a 6 vent per side length, so how did he get that bipod foregrip with 4 vents? unless ofcourse it was a chopshop job ofcourse...

if someone could tell me this it would put an end to the years of "what the *fruitcage* is going on there" thas been happening since ive seen this pic

i miss my old K, i had the Star Dual Optic carry handle on there, true it was an absolute *fruitcager* to use but boy did it look good lol.

Not the same rail. Your link is to a prototype Norway was thinking about fielding...didn't happen. That rail is lower, and has folding irons built in. It is absolutely perfect. And you'll never get one:D I'd bet there are half a dozen or less in the whole world, and no one makes a replica.

what i dont understand from that last picure is this:

theres no worries about the G36 being a K, and as we all know the G36K has 4 vents either side on the foregrip, and as far as im aware the only bipod foregrip made is a 6 vent per side length, so how did he get that bipod foregrip with 4 vents? unless ofcourse it was a chopshop job ofcourse...

if someone could tell me this it would put an end to the years of "what the *fruitcage* is going on there" thas been happening since ive seen this pic

i miss my old K, i had the Star Dual Optic carry handle on there, true it was an absolute *fruitcager* to use but boy did it look good lol.

When you look at a full length one, the bipod ends just under the handguard pin. On that K Length, it goes all the way to the end of the handgrip. Its a normal bipod though.

Not the same rail. Your link is to a prototype Norway was thinking about fielding...didn't happen. That rail is lower, and has folding irons built in. It is absolutely perfect. And you'll never get one:D I'd bet there are half a dozen or less in the whole world, and no one makes a replica.

They really dropped it? Awww... but it was/is so full of win.

:(

Nice. Very clean.... you should play with it. With 20rnd mags!

I took these a week ago. It was 3 in the morning and as I was putting my toys away...

image010vf8.jpg

image012jx6.jpg

... and I am not going to lie, I like how it looks. It fits relatively well surprisingly. Only some wobble from side to side.

They really dropped it? Awww... but it was/is so full of win.

:(

They did not scrap it completely, I'm guessing he was refering to that exact prototype rail.

Here's pretty much what the norwegian Coastal Ranger Command is running with nowadays:

http://airsoftguns.info/download/file.php?...6&mode=view

(this is some guy's airsoft impression of the issued version)