H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont know if my HK416 brothers saw these or not. i made the top one...(i know it sucks...lol) and i found the other 2. HK416 users unite!!!!

411174406642qo7.png

and i found these two (http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/elin...iques/?start=40)

hk416_user02.gif

hk_416user.gif

Edited by Headhunter3

HEADHUNTER!! WHY!! im loving those little userbars! i want to use them now!

thank you headhunter, i was going to buy a nite mx50 watch but your pictures made me change my mind. must..get...an...hk416...aahhh! im crossing my fingers and hope that a certain member on this forum can get the HK version of the HK416 into the US!. if he can, then its mine.

Headhunter may i suggest that you get a G&P crane stock? that'd be perfect for the set up and plan you're going for.  It would be exactly the same kind of set up DELTA uses now.

great, thanks for the help/info trfo2o ill look into that....but i thought no one knew what D*L*A uses......lol :D

in all seriousness thank you.

great, thanks for the help/info trfo2o ill look into that....but i thought no one knew what D*L*A uses......lol  :D

in all seriousness thank you.

ya I read about them adopting the weapon system from 2 articles. Plus some law enforcement officer that works at AEX in oakland was talking about it too.

Love the UMP supercruise. Thinking of getting a silencer for mine now...!

Just to let you know the G&G silencer doesn't silence the gun. The "silencer" has no foam in it to absorb sound but it does change the sound to more of a thump though which is nice. And on another note, the Thomas Crown Affair with Pierce Bosnian doesn't have a "super" cute ending... <_< Its sophisticated :D !

An AEG makes two distinct noise peaks - the sound of the pistonhead hitting the cylinder head, and the "crack" as the bb leaves the muzzle.

Of these, a silencer, if filled with foam, will be able to dampen the sound of the muzzle crack.

The gearbox noise, which is mainly the pistonhead hitting the cylinderhead, as well as some noise from the gears and motor, can also be dampened, but through other, more involved, means.

Looks like the replica of MagPul MIAD grip made by Mad Bull.

Steve

Madbull? I think you're mistaken, those grips are made by Magpul themselves. Unless Madbull makes them for Magpul ofcourse, but I've never heard of that.

As far as I know there are no MIAD replica's, only airsoft and rs versions.

Edited by j3T