H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never actually gotten around to uploading pictures of my guns. So here ya go. And they are all HK guns :D

<snip pics of awesome HK pr0n>

Bloody nice mate, that USP .45 looks grand with the silencer, can't wait to see it once you get that Surefire! ;)

In fact, can't wait to see you with all those guns are Berget next year... :P

Managed to get home from work in time for some natural light :D Excuse the bluriness :( I still haven't figured out the micro setting on this camera yet :(

More of my USP .45

Lying by the window.

DSCF0082.jpg

Another angle. Was messing with light.

DSCF0084.jpg

Iron-sights :D (Sayonara TV!!!!) :P

DSCF0085.jpg

And lying on the floor :D

DSCF0087.jpg

Enjoy,

Hauk ^_^

Cool deal, but why did you choose the Hurricane over getting a complete VFC gun?

Ive always thought of getting one of those, as noobs in my area are always selling m4's, but ive never seen a direct comparison

Edited by Azulsky
Go on you know you want to...which model sight do you have, cant tell from the photo (looking for something similar for mine)

Looks like a Walther rds of some kind. In fact I'm almost certain it is. Shall have a looky see round my usual places, see if I can find which specific model.

Cool deal, but why did you choose the Hurricane over getting a complete VFC gun?

Ive always thought of getting one of those, as noobs in my area are always selling m4's, but ive never seen a direct comparison

i've heard mixed reviews about the internals of the VFC gun. this way i can basically put whatever i want into it and i read a great review over on airsoft canada about this kit and i was sold instantly. and this kit has 3 barrels with it. a 10.5 installed. a 14.5 extension and a 16.5 extension. i believe the DX VFC version only comes with 2 so that was an added plus as well. i can have 3 guns in one and switching out the barrels takes about 30 sec.

the internals of the vfc 416 arent great, but their not bad. the internals are good enough. and the trademarks are more accurate :P. oh and the magazine and the way the RAS disassembles. you dont have 3 guns, you have 3 different sizes

very true. im actually dropping in a systema complete mechbox with the magnum motor.

whats different about the trademarks?

yeah i guess your right about 3 different sizes. they way i see it i would have to buy 3 different inner barrels to be able to have a cqb gun, a standard m4 and a DM.

But i hear some people are having some small problems with the switch assembly or something, i forgot. and your systema setup sounds nice.

On the VFC, the upper receiver has the little HK trademark. oh and its on the barrel too.

Heh, ya. i would just get a tightbore and stick with cqb.

cant wait to see your complete setup

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i..._cat_VFC%20AEGs

if you look on the upper receiver on the left side, you can see the tiny Hk. and on the barrel the cal 5.56 thing.

but still, hurricane is nice

Wow, i just saw in your rep that you were going to put a Proud wilcox mount on it. and the m95 replica. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD DO IF I HAD A 416!. wow, i cant wait to see this.

yep, proud wilcox is already shipped and im having a tough time finding a m96 replica. closest thing i have found so far is the G&P M6 RAS. anyone know of anything else that would replicate the m95/m96....

B&T or H&K....heh

Cyma CM.027 upgraded with CA B&T body

CA hop up

CA stock inner barrel

Guarder bucking

CA metal bushings

re-shimmed+re-wired

o-ring replaced for piston and cylinder head

stocking spring

G&P Midcap

Action Mount

Made in China Aimpoint Replica

IMG_0602copy.jpg

IMG_0604copy.jpg

I need to repaint that flash hider....

Edited by srpg

What's wrong with your G&G silencer adapter? I know when I got mine for my USPc it was very tight and hard to get my G&G S-100 silencer on to it at first. After multiple on and offs coupled with some lube it worked much better.

-S

DSC_0001-1.jpg

TM G36c with some random M4 Q/AD silencer

and a KWA USP compact with a not-quite-working G&G silencer adapter