H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pardon the shat quality, the lighting in my house is absolutely attrocious(and it was dusk). My camera does not react well to ###### lighting.

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

SL8Optics4.jpg

SL8Optics1.jpg

SL8Optics3.jpg

It's my pride and joy..

And I know, you don't have to remind me of the fact it's not an airsoft gun :P. It is an H&K though :)

Right now I have a few interested in the whole package, but they would be ~$15 each.

And I have reponded to all of the pms I have recieved, and I am emailing you RadioGod.

Also, I forgot to list the m203 shells.

P3270025.jpg

The bottom two shells in the picture, the MM 165 shower shell and the MM 24 round hop-up shell are for sale. They are missing 3mm bearings, but they can be sourced. I would like $12 each or $20 for both.

This thread needs more

AG36!!!!!!!

AG36c.jpg

AG36c2.jpg

Here with a different handle:

AG36.jpg

AG362.jpg

And here with the family :D

AG36family.jpg

WOW Noob thats like the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Where did you get the AG 36 mod? Never seen one before. Anyway +1 for the pretty gun

Thanks man, its my pride and joy :D

I got it from Redwolf airsoft in Hong Kong - it's tough to find in the states for under 500$, but Redwolf had a great price and got it to me in 3 days!!! Can't recommend them enough.

Stop quoting all the pictures of the AG36!

strategery, is that little roundish thing mouted beside the scope a red-dot? Just checking because it looks a tad weird :) I'd love to have the Airsoft version of the SL8 because it looks wicked.

Yessir. The Scope on the main rail is a 3-9x Smith and Wesson, and the big fat round guy on the side is a Hi-Lux red-dot mounted on a Black Dog Optics rail(fantastic piece of gear). I use that bad boy for three gun matches. It's very very nice as I can engage targets at long range(upwards of 600+ yards), and then tilt the rifle just a little bit and I have a quick reflex red-dot.

This thread needs more AG36

Here are few pics about my G36 with AG36 and G36KE with AG36

Right side view of my G36 with AG36

57963321.DSC01047.jpg

Left side View of my G36 with AG36

57963322.DSC01048.jpg

Left side view of my G36 With AG36 & Grenades

57963326.DSC01054.jpg

Left side view of my G36KE with AG36

57973698.DSC00632.JPG

Edited by 6ft4
Yeah, I know. I tried and failed. I might consider rebuilding it if I don't sell it. Oh, it's not a compact, it's a full size.  ;)

I think that it looks great! I just like the worn finish it has, but maybe get rid of some of the black at the back of the slide in the creases.