H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes i was but i didn't know and i was only asking a question  <_<

But you have a G36, as I assume from your posts. So you were holding the HK-logo right in yout hand. Sorry, but that is funny. More than 120 posts and still no idea what gun you have is just... odd.

Now you have two good links to find out more about your gun and it's history.

But you have a G36, as I assume from your posts. So you were holding the HK-logo right in yout hand. Sorry, but that is funny. More than 120 posts and still no idea what gun you have is just... odd.

Now you have two good links to find out more about your gun and it's history.

i don't have the gun yet but i am gonna order it, there was no need to be nasty by laughing at me :(

EDIT:nice gun jimel

Edited by jack10

I've added an MP5J (CYMA) to my modest HK family. I did a bit of a review/writeup on it for another forum. Don't know if anyone here would be interested though.

Here it is, with the family

hkfamwmp5.jpg

And here's a closeup:

mp5jcomplete.jpg

Edited by n00bTard

Pretty much - its basically an MP5A5 with the 'navy' flash hider and slightly different sliding stock.

And BakaBox, I'm a huge fan of the C with the full 'export' carry handle/sight - I saw the pics of those cops in London with them (like everyone else) and put that together right away. Love the look.