• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like it.

perhaps its just because it annoys all the "omg its not wood and doesnt have the right rivets' brigade though.

ita AK, but its modern and useful. its not like its covered in ###### that doesnt ever get used, or is overly expensive for airsoft.

Robot 2000, it's an AKMS, not an AK-47s and the 74 with the RAS is a different AEG so he can keep them both.

Hmm. . . I suppose I should have been more specific with all you knowledgable AK fellows around. . . I know it's an AKMS ;)

by "what are you gonna do" I meant that it's odd that I don't like the 47 with full stock but I do like the AK-74M/AK-10x series with full stocks. Very strange :)

Actually, as much as I hate to admit it, I think the ACOG kinda lends itself to the AK. It's angular ironsites mirror the AK's, and it's sharp front fits in as well...I think with a stock pistol grip and perhaps no top rail on the foregrips, that would be a damn sexy tactical looking AK.

There.

I said it.