Factory tournee and news from everyone!

Frontiers

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MP44 (STG44) I am gona buy 5 of them =) Do you have any pics of the Dboys gas K98?
i saw the prototype it didnt have colour on the wood just the skeleton but it was working what i saw, i guess still in early stages but they didnt let me take a picture of it.

By chance did you have a look at the DBoys 416??? Any info on the stock type and front sight?

they didnt show this to me but they where talking of it on awe that its gonna be something special :P so i hope it would, later we will see what its been eating, it should not be long when it comes out.

i saw the prototype (Kar98K) it didnt have colour on the wood just the skeleton but it was working what i saw, i guess still in early stages but they didnt let me take a picture of it.

Please tell me that the Dboy is a Tanaka clone and doesn't work on shells, although I have no clue of how that would work... Still these cloners are pretty frustrating when they start inovating, like with the shell based Kar. ;)

Vander, If it isnt to much to ask, But could you ask something for me when you talk to the Fokes at Dboys?

I am seriously looseing hope about Dboy's release date on the Full Steel AKS-74.. Could you ask them if And When they will be finally be releaseing there Steel RK-02's? :(

I have waiting for such a lot time.. Its killing me..

Cool thanks, looks like the new 416 should be out in July sometime you say? I'm pretty excited to buy one of these and start a new gun project, hehe. :D

Yes around there i think we should see them :)

Any pics of Dboys up and comping AKs?

no have any new model pictures other than RK-06

Vander, If it isnt to much to ask, But could you ask something for me when you talk to the Fokes at Dboys?

I am seriously looseing hope about Dboy's release date on the Full Steel AKS-74.. Could you ask them if And When they will be finally be releaseing there Steel RK-02's? :(

I have waiting for such a lot time.. Its killing me..

Just called the factory and they said in the middle of next month Real Steel RK-02 will be released! so not so long time anymore :) hold on for a moment still
OMG OMG OMG OMG! Ripping... Brains... Out... Waiting... For... MP44 and MG42! AHHHHHHHH!!!

If you're wrong about this I'll... cry really hard.

Is there any updates concerning those models? Oh yeah, and how do they look? are they flat matte black like their mp-40, or do they have a nice shine like the shoei models do?

i try to ask today if they could supply me anything, though its weekend so it might go till next week.

Vanderer, will they release ALL models in full steel? Or just gradually start making them after the half breed has come out? When can we expect the AKM and AKMS to come out?
I dont know if they will release all in full steel, they have made a full road map for next 12 months what they will make but that was classified information still for me :P so couldnt get a sneak peek of that paper.
Just called the factory and they said in the middle of next month Real Steel RK-02 will be released! so not so long time anymore :) hold on for a moment still

Oh Vander... You dont know how much of a Releaf that is to hear...

That is Excelent news.. Thanks a lot for Confirming!!!

vanderer74: heard any news about the mp44 or mg42? When was the expected release?

Sorry forgot to post here, still no new no pictures and not guaranteed release date, they keep echoing the Mantra (In 2 months...) i tried to push give me something to work with picture of anykind and still no. If i hear anything new i let you know.

I saw a custom made Mosin-Nagant replica that a) is three times cheaper than KTW (only Ł200!), B) shoots WAY harder (based on KJW M700, I think), c) is based on original stock and aluminium parts (some cast, some machined). Also, there's a custom PPSh, based on a V7 gearbox.

Any idea on when the AKMS or AIMS might hit the stores?

thanks, man!

Currently dont know when, but when they are closed i keep you posted!

Oh, yeah, I'd totally forget if someone didn't remind me today:

What's with the rumors about China-made P90? Last time I heard, it was supposed to be made by Galaxy.

I try to do some asking, i call Galaxy first today because i didnt hear or see that on the tournee i was on.

I wouldnt be surprised if Galaxy released a nice P90, they are fully capable of doing so..

If it does becom released in the futur, You can exspect good quality on average.. I just hope the motor, and the gearbox is better..

Caught Galaxy Boss and he said Galaxy is not planning to do any new models this year and he also didn't knew anything about anyone making P90 :(

Archived