Factory tournee and news from everyone!

Frontiers

"im sure in one way or another chinese will prevail like always" :P

.....ulp... :unsure:

and thus the unspoken fear of the rest of the planet became spoken......

:P

;)

Slainte!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
AGM update, just talked with them as i ordered something from them, MP44/MG42 is in shooting testing phase, still could not give accurate date for release and no pictures :(. i let you know when i hear something from them.

That is fantastic news!! I am hoping that they (MP44 & MG42) are released prior to the end of the 08 airsoft season, but if it comes later it will still be worth it.

Do you know at all what type of gearbox the 42 has? Is it a proprietary design, or better yet a clone of a 249 gb?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I'm interested in information about Dboys new products:

new models coming from each factory, later i show pictures need to edit them first:

Boyi/Dboys/Kalash

---------------------

they released already RK-06 (full metal and Wood!), RK-08 will come end of this month and in next 2 months they will release HK416 series (3 models) and those will be best on the market!, also they will make now the KAR98K (Mauser) model they have with GAS, now testing

Now, 2 months later, still no confirmation.Can I wait HK416 and RK-08 until the end of summer?

What news?

Hi!

I'm interested in information about Dboys new products:

Now, 2 months later, still no confirmation.Can I wait HK416 and RK-08 until the end of summer?

What news?

Dont blame the factory Blame Chinese Olympic Games, you have no idea how much trouble they have made with increased security, slowed everyones production cabability down. When news arise i keep you posted.

Yeah, what news from the Eastern Front?? I want my steel Kalooosh.

plz :P

hope next 2 weeks Steel RK-02 is released, its bit late also but what can you do :)

Thanks man. :) Just out of curiosity, how exactly has security increased, in physical terms?

I mean, do jackbooted government death squads ride around in trucks looking for traces of illegal activity, raiding factories and telling everyone to 'show me your papers!' at gunpoint? And then, chin-stroking, cold gaze wandering back and forth between documents and pale, sweaty factory manager face, finally saying 'your papers appear to be....!!! ..in order. Good day' *slams door in annoyance*

or are we talking increased border security?

Thanks man. :) Just out of curiosity, how exactly has security increased, in physical terms?

I mean, do jackbooted government death squads ride around in trucks looking for traces of illegal activity, raiding factories and telling everyone to 'show me your papers!' at gunpoint? And then, chin-stroking, cold gaze wandering back and forth between documents and pale, sweaty factory manager face, finally saying 'your papers appear to be....!!! ..in order. Good day' *slams door in annoyance*

or are we talking increased border security?

in physical terms, now all Metros/Trains/Buses will be checked throughly and also outside there is like every 1-2km a bunch of 3-5 armymen...its like living cold war again here...very *suitcasey* and everybody is scared as hell as gov has threatened to do anything to prevent any protests here. I wonder who was in charge who gave the olympics to these hooligans...and im not living anywhere near the damn games...

There's always something going terribly wrong with Olympics in totalitarian countries. Forcing "enthusiasm" from citizens and frantic attempts at stopping the "ruination" of the event by "antisocial elements"... And the Olympic Committee falls for it the third time?

I wonder what'll happen when the whole circus blows over.

No, the whole idea of giving China the Olympics, was so China could host the Olympics. :unsure:

I think you'll find that there was more to it than that. They dont just pull hosts out of a "host hat" you know. It was supposed to bring China closer to the International Community and generally make them more agreeable on issues such as human rights, climate change etc. but anyhoo. back to airsoft.

just small note, but i guess most of you knew these already, Factories have closed for 1 or 2 months :( and Cyma had to relocate as their place was raided. So future for this sport dont look so good in here atleast for now. Anykind of production or R&R is stopped so everything will be delayed all new models etc. im going for holiday nothing to do in this god forsaken country now, its like paralysed...as after these olympics there will be the Paraolympics, and 2 other games on the way to Shenzhen and Guangzhou :( so there will be delays in future also, 2009 and 2010 :( not good.

just small note, but i guess most of you knew these already, Factories have closed for 1 or 2 months :( and Cyma had to relocate as their place was raided. So future for this sport dont look so good in here atleast for now. Anykind of production or R&R is stopped so everything will be delayed all new models etc. im going for holiday nothing to do in this god forsaken country now, its like paralysed...as after these olympics there will be the Paraolympics, and 2 other games on the way to Shenzhen and Guangzhou :( so there will be delays in future also, 2009 and 2010 :( not good.

*fruitcage* AAAAARGH!!!!

For the record, I always hated the olympics.

...CYMA got raided!?

CYMA am closing? :(

If airsoft websites aren't blocked in China, they could have probed interest and done everything necessary to have the production ready after the whole circus stuff regarding the Olympics blows over. Same goes for the K98, although chrono results for it may prove pretty, uh... funny (they'll probably make it a raw copy of Marushin K98, which is a 8mm and thus propels a heavier BB at comparable velocity - lighter BB goes FASTUR!).

Archived