Factory tournee and news from everyone!

Frontiers

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to see the MG42 dude you rock !

AGM didnt provide a picture or let me snap one for those just let me sneak peek it :P i guess they where scared i leak them to public :D but word was imminent that coming soon, in the next 6+ weeks both full metal and wood parts

AGM didnt provide a picture or let me snap one for those just let me sneak peek it :P i guess they where scared i leak them to public :D but word was imminent that coming soon, in the next 6+ weeks both full metal and wood parts

here is some tasties from Boyi factory making of magazines :) tomorrow i show you more, its time to hit the sack in this part of the world.

vander just to warn you there are those who are making highly unkind comments about you on other forums. possibly as someof the news hasnt materialsied in actual goods the past (then again its not your businesses so its not like you have a choice)

i guess you can't please everybody, im not selling here anything to anyone just laying out the news as i see them live or as factory tells me, so sure there is always a room for error, im sure we have seen that. but i hope someone likes these so i can continue, in business i have been honest with everyone so i don't have skeletons in my closet and if someone is spreading bad things about me just can ask what is the motive or gain? but i hope these give you some insight what is going on inside China airsoft.

i don't suppose Dboys spilt the beans regarding when the full steel versions of their AKS74 and AK74M should be coming out? i doubt it'll be long after the full stock, since then they'll have the full length front end and the reciever/stock (from the AKSU) in steel.

wanting a full steel '74M

Am I the only one that thinks the Beretta RX4 look kinda neat !

Finally we'll be able to finish our Graw2 loadouts....

Actually...no, you're not the only one. I would never buy the gun because its not my personal cup of tea but i must say, the photos make the plastic/abs/polymer or whatever it is look rather high quality barring the stock. Im actually quite surprised the gun looks to be of excellent quality.

I'm guessing that's a negative. AGM seems pretty touchy about the MG42, I'm guessing they're doing the same with MP44.

But why on God's green Earth is JG fiddling with another Skorpion? Hi-cap stick mags maybe?

Oh, Vanderer74 - any news about Double Eagle? I'm curious if they're working on a tri-barrel SPAS12. Always had the hots for this gun.

I am really liking that AUG. I know it's not a true A3, but I really dont care!

The MP44 and MG42 sound great, I may have to hold off on buying a few things until they come out. And the RX4 storm looks to be pretty nice.

I cannot wait to see what else we will get this year ^_^.

Just wondering, how is the AGM MP40? I recall that it was a good gun, but no hicaps were made for it. I really hope they do hicaps for the MG42, that would just be shame if it didnt have them.

EDIT: OP, what kind of gearbox does the MG42 use?

Wow, the Beretta RX4 looks great. Gotta hand it to JLS for doing something different instead of just another Armalite or AK. Speaking of Armalites, any pictures of the BOYI HK416 or any word if they'll have full trademarks like their SCAR does?

Just wondering, how is the AGM MP40? I recall that it was a good gun, but no hicaps were made for it. I really hope they do hicaps for the MG42, that would just be shame if it didnt have them.

...are they honestly going to make a belt fed support weapon with anything other than a box mag???

shame really, my support gun dream would be a belt fed gun that uses belts with some kind of low/midcap esque flexible tube magazine system.

and no i think that is meant to be a krebs custom. ewwwww poor AK. if you cross your eyes it looks more like a bastardised *generic Americanski assault rifle* with an AK mag and a half melted stock :P

Archived