Factory tournee and news from everyone!

Frontiers

As said above, Its just a delay.

Dont exspect much, or Anything for that matter, from China for about 2 months. CYMA and 2 other Factorys were raided, but werent torn down or anything.. They were just Relocated. That mans NO WW2 whepons guys. Its not going to happen for a while, So dont whine.. Our friends in China are doing there best, But the company is worth more than a cuple of guys in the US who want things..

Information read from Gunners (may have been somewere else, I forgot..)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just small note, but i guess most of you knew these already, Factories have closed for 1 or 2 months :( and Cyma had to relocate as their place was raided. So future for this sport dont look so good in here atleast for now. Anykind of production or R&R is stopped so everything will be delayed all new models etc. im going for holiday nothing to do in this god forsaken country now, its like paralysed...as after these olympics there will be the Paraolympics, and 2 other games on the way to Shenzhen and Guangzhou :( so there will be delays in future also, 2009 and 2010 :( not good.

So, would you advise stocking up on the goodies, or just wait a couple months?

So, would you advise stocking up on the goodies, or just wait a couple months?

There is no real guarantee when they open, all factories laid off their workers and simply closed down, too risky now to do anything. maybe after october, so if you can stock from somewhere who still have, i would stock it. As it looks this will take some time to unwind :(.

hey vanderer could you ask dboys to make a magazine fed non shell ejecting spring wood/metal k98k? that way there would be a decent k98 which you could use during the winter and not have to worry about looking for shells.

i would not hesitate to buy one.

cheers

that is actually a good idea, i talk with the Boss we are good friends :), I let you know what happens.

Has there been any (even slowly is better than none) movement on the AGM MP44 and MG42? One of your last updates said that they were in prototype firing stages.

Thanks.

All factories are closed now, and it looks like it will continue till Para Olympics have finished the lockdown :( no development now as nobody is not working at this current time.
All factories are closed now, and it looks like it will continue till Para Olympics have finished the lockdown :( no development now as nobody is not working at this current time.

That's just awful!

So what happens with the factory crews and managers? Do they seek employment elsewhere, or are they just going on vacation? I can imagine some just finding something else to do, and not bothering going back to making our precious gunzers. Hopefully I'm wrong.

That's just awful!

So what happens with the factory crews and managers? Do they seek employment elsewhere, or are they just going on vacation? I can imagine some just finding something else to do, and not bothering going back to making our precious gunzers. Hopefully I'm wrong.

i doubt that factories would pay money for those poor workers at this time as nothing to do :(, hope all goes back to normal soon, this sucks bigtime :P so many things to do and just can wait wait wait...

• 3 weeks later...
Middle of september.. any fresh news? ^_^

Or do we still have to drag thruo the paralympics?

slowly starting to show signs of waking up, still not operatable on full scale.

Vanderer: heard any news about the Dboys gas k98? I am in the toughts of a Tanaka K98 but if the clone will come out any time soon i will but that for a cheaper price

i will meet with boyi boss this week, when i come back from there i give a new report how is things going and whats up.

Hymer, I'm not sure, but the Boyi should be a clone of Marushin, re-chambered for 6mm, so to speak.
im not sure of this but i check when i meet them this coming week.

Vander, Could you check up with Dboys aswell?

With all of the roomers of Shutting down, I think its safe to say if Dboys shuts down the world will end instantly with fluds of gods tears. lol

With a serious note, Do you know if Kalash got there Steel RK-02 out before the whole shut down, and the chrates are just locked up somewere? Rust takes guns real easy.. It would be a shame if the first batch were ruined..

Dboys Must not die, There on the very top of the China clone market..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived