Factory tournee and news from everyone!

Frontiers

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zippenpipper: you US players are stange :S Highcaps? Wtf? Highcaps rouint the whole as game. In Sweden it is offten against the rules to use a highcap.

Wish i lived in sweden in that case, cant say somebody sitting in a corner spraying and praying for ages fits the ww2 atmosphere

Too bad. CA Sportline will have to suffice, then.

Anyway, the P90 is a long-standing rumor, first it was supposed to be made by Cyma, then by Galaxy, now nobody knows... Le sigh.

Yes but CA has a sportline version coming up (Or is already out?) anyways I have seen pictures of it and it looks weird.

Wish i lived in sweden in that case, cant say somebody sitting in a corner spraying and praying for ages fits the ww2 atmosphere

Yeah Hi-Caps in an StG44 would be strange. People here spray and pray there 8 300 round Hi-Caps out of there $300 (USD) KWA M4 there Mom bought them. Really its almost like paint ball with the horrible realism(No offense to Paintballers).

Does the JG G36K have the correct size stock or no? And will they be releasing a full length with picatinny rail on the bottom?

with SRC and JG coming out with new G36s, this should prove interesting. Hopefully the higher end companies (STAR, KWA) will come out with some new stuff. If they came out with a G36K or G36 with the flat top picatinny rail and a rail under the handguard that would be awesome.

This thread is about 1 month old, meaning that AGM has only 1 month left to release their uber awesome WWII products according to this rumor. Any updates concerning these guns? Because they don't have a whole lot of time left.

Haha! No

Its not like AGM HAS to have these released.. They arnt that officeial, and can take as long as they want to release anything... What, You think they have a dead line? Haha

:rolleyes:

Also, Sir Vador, Any news on Kalash/ Dboys?.

Any confirmation to the recent crackdown rumors? Someone said A&K and DBoys were busted...

sorry been little awol for last couple weeks been so busy, i dont know about A&K but Dboys surely is not, as i was in contact with them today. Rumours start flying as olympic games hits here with more tight measures, im sure in one way or another chinese will prevail like always :P

latest Boyi update, K98K gas version release is imminent! and RK-03 Full Steel version is next in the end of this month at sometime, all those crazy rumours running around about crackdowns or whatsoever is all ######s, i guess China haters now is good time to talk smack and make people buy other brands, now is shipping more hard but not impossible, before could sent everyday to HK but now its like once a week or so, reason why some HK shops are running out of stock. I read something about JLS destroyed their moulds but i contact with them and they say is all ###### not true, same for A&K and Boyi/Dboys/Kalash nothing happen there.

Haha! No

Its not like AGM HAS to have these released.. They arnt that officeial, and can take as long as they want to release anything... What, You think they have a dead line? Haha

:rolleyes:

Also, Sir Vador, Any news on Kalash/ Dboys?.

I know. My point was that if these products don't release within the next month, the rumor essentially becomes defunct. Not that I don't believe anyone or that these products will never be released, but there should be some news at this point.

I am also interesting in WW2 weapon news. I realized the other day that I can use my real steel MG42 ground tripod and accessories for any airsoft version when it is released. Obviously that doubles the effectiveness of that purchase. Plus with all the bunkers we have at our site, the 42 if reliable will great fun.

RK-03!?!?! *Breaks down in a collapsed position...*

Vander, Are you sure?.. I am a bit sad that they wanted to release a Steel RK-03 before the Steel RK-02.. That just means higher prices and will most likely be upwards to $200 to ship to me.. The Steel RK-01's from RSOV cost about $170 USD to get to my house witch is fine, But I am guessing the price will go up.. :(

I am really counting on a Steel RK-02 first, but I guess it would be more wise to pump out a Wood verion first.. That way the damand can be met better and people can "Age" there AK's a lot nicer than Pot metal..

*sigh

Ah well.. I guess I still have time befpre RSOV gets them stocked, then sold out, and then restocked again. lol

Yes, but its a pain. Thats just $20 I dont need to spend eve if I do sell the Wood parts and the Mag.. I have a Drum Mag, so I really need that $20 for BB's, not Parts. lol

But yes, I already have an AK with wood parts, but I wanted to get an RK-02 for a more Modern look.. That way I can play as a terrorist or a Counter terrorist no Problem.

:)

I know. My point was that if these products don't release within the next month, the rumor essentially becomes defunct. Not that I don't believe anyone or that these products will never be released, but there should be some news at this point.
You can add some delay thanks to the olympic games with increased security, Factories have been on high alert these days for possible raids or checks(have not been any as far as i know) but its possibility.

RK-03!?!?! *Breaks down in a collapsed position...*

Vander, Are you sure?.. I am a bit sad that they wanted to release a Steel RK-03 before the Steel RK-02.. That just means higher prices and will most likely be upwards to $200 to ship to me.. The Steel RK-01's from RSOV cost about $170 USD to get to my house witch is fine, But I am guessing the price will go up.. :(

I am really counting on a Steel RK-02 first, but I guess it would be more wise to pump out a Wood verion first.. That way the damand can be met better and people can "Age" there AK's a lot nicer than Pot metal..

*sigh

Ah well.. I guess I still have time befpre RSOV gets them stocked, then sold out, and then restocked again. lol

is sure RK-03 comes first, have asked that many times from them.

Archived