Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new baby.... WA M4 CQBR. Yes mags are a B*TCH and expensive, but I will put up with it for this beauty. Right now it has a Sling Systems 3 Pt. Sling, Generic VFG, DBOY Rear flip sight, and real deal EOtech 551. Next accessories are Magpul MIAD grip, m900 flashlight or G&P scorpion, Phantom Flash hider, Magpul CTR stock, and various internal upgrades.

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

My new WA M4 :D .. Soon to be with lot`s of other accessories.

video about the T-pod I am using:

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2384/dscf1998fn1.jpg

How is that Tpod? Im thinking of getting one for my M249 when I put ris on it. At the mo its 50/50 between that and an ACM tango down/Vltor ris bipod.

Getting replica DD MK 18 RIS 2 in the mail today-will post pics of MK18 Mod 1 soon...

IMG_1310upk.jpg

Updated Pic... added armory numbers (which actually corespond to my call sign (Whiskey11, thats one one ^_^) and a vert grip. Painted the flash hider instead of sharpying it.

Not that impressive really, just another M4...

And we here like M4s...

:D

Really quite like the arsenal numbers.

-Vic

She's become my pride and joy since my previous pride and joy betrayed me (G&P M16A4 MWS). Lets hope this one lives up to it's title :D

I like the Arsenal Numbers too. I may have gone a bit over board as literally everything that is removeable except the vert grip (because it's not mine officially) has the number on it. So thats both rail covers, the PEQ, the ACOG, the sliding stock, all my mags have them on the top part (that cant be seen, did that on purpose). I even added the numbers on the top of the buffer tube so I knew what position I was in on my stock :P

UPK

werent you making an M468?

those are cool...

but a alexander .50 would be badass.remember to widen the ejection port and remove the dust cover

-Joe

"widen the ejection port" Haven't figured that part out, yet. Might take it to a machine shop and see what they can do.

"remove the dust cover" Already got that covered...lol, literally.

I was making a M468, but I ditched the project. Quite awhile ago, actually.

With Madbull/Echo1's intentions of creating the exact same thing, and Barrett ditching the M468 (The REC7 is where it's at, apparaently.), I decided to yank the project.

-Vic

Edit: I might go the Barrett route again...but not for a long time. And this time, I'd go for the REC7.

Edited by Victory